My first bud shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Weedman166, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #1 Weedman166, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    I would like everyone's opinion on how my first grow went. I had four plants under a 600 watt hps with two four foot 40 watt florescent tubes for side lighting. It was just a bag seed grow but I got a little over a 8 oz from all the plants combined. I would really appreciate feedback so I know what to change for my next grow.

Attached Files:

2. What kinda nutes you use?

3. I'd say you did a pretty fucking good job man. I'd let the ones w/ white hairs keep flowering, and chop the others. Those things look nice.

4. I used fox farms nutes. Grow big for veg and big bloom and tiger bloom for flowering

5. Wow thank you i really appreciate the positive feedback. :hello:

6. vegetate longer you will get more yield

7. [quote name='"nick7362"']vegetate longer you will get more yield[/quote]

Thanks I'm planing on doing a two month veg next grow.

8. Def a longer veg needed, other than that looks like you got it down.

9. [quote name='"JarOfDank"']Def a longer veg needed, other than that looks like you got it down.[/quote]

Well thank you I appreciate the feedback. :)

10. Anyone else have any advice other then a longer veg?

11. Your Harvest Looks Great , I Cant Really Think Of Anything Else You Need To Improve .
    Other Than Growing Your Plants Bigger In The Veg Stage Your On The Right Track .

12. [quote name='"Tunestahh"']Your Harvest Looks Great , I Cant Really Think Of Anything Else You Need To Improve .
    Other Than Growing Your Plants Bigger In The Veg Stage Your On The Right Track .[/quote]

Thank you. Anyone have any advice on what strain I should grow next. I would like to grow 5 or 6 plants and would like high yielding strains, I would prefer a heavy indica strain but there's too many to choose from.

13. I highly suggest you try Grape God or dynamite, both from Next Generation Seeds. Both strains are Grapefruit strains --in the case of grape God it's crossed with God Bud, and Dynamite is pure Grapefruit.

They are both Indica's that are easy, hardy, vigorous growers. They both are excellent quality smoke, with intense, fruity, sweet, dank flavors and smells. They both yield well--the Grape God, in fact, is a VERY good yielder.

I just finished a grow with 2 Grape God in it. I got 10.75 ozs. dried and cured ( 4 weeks 600 watt HPS, 5.5 weeks 1000 watt HPS). They could have been harvested at 8.5 weeks, but I'm glad I gave them an extra week.

Bud

14. No Problem .
    And Try Barney's Seeds Tangerine Dream , Or Barney's Seeds Blue Cheese .
    Usually Recommend Those .

15. [quote name='"budbrain007"']I highly suggest you try Grape God or dynamite, both from Next Generation Seeds. Both strains are Grapefruit strains --in the case of grape God it's crossed with God Bud, and Dynamite is pure Grapefruit.

They are both Indica's that are easy, hardy, vigorous growers. They both are excellent quality smoke, with intense, fruity, sweet, dank flavors and smells. They both yield well--the Grape God, in fact, is a VERY good yielder.

I just finished a grow with 2 Grape God in it. I got 10.75 ozs. dried and cured ( 4 weeks 600 watt HPS, 5.5 weeks 1000 watt HPS). They could have been harvested at 8.5 weeks, but I'm glad I gave them an extra week.

Bud[/quote]

Thanks I'll will look into those strains

16. [quote name='"Tunestahh"']No Problem .
    And Try Barney's Seeds Tangerine Dream , Or Barney's Seeds Blue Cheese .
    Usually Recommend Those .[/quote]

I do like blue cheese..... As long as its a big yielder