Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deathknell, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Hey, i just got my first glass peice, its a little bubbler and i love it, anyways im wondering if i need to use a screen when smoking weed or anything, and how to clean it, and finally, when i clean it is there any way of completely getting rid of the smell of the resin in it

2. screen: no just put the weed in after you use it a few times it will hold the herb better

Clean it: just use alcohol in a zip lock bag and add salt enough till it stops dissolving, let soak, shake like a mofo, let soak, shake like mofo. Rinse and she is as good as new. Enjoy and be smart and safe bro.

3. can you post a pic i wouldl like to see what your new glass looks like?

4. took some pics, cant find my mini sd card converter, when i find it ill post em tho :)

5. Do a youtube search on cleaning glass pipes.

They get spotless. I have a bubbler that is more then a decade old but it looks brand new when clean.

6. found it, heres the upload
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. haha, that doesnt really look like a bubbler. more like a vertical sherlock

8. :) its pretty sweet, i cant have a bong or anything because its not easily hidable, this uses water and its a decently small size, and can be easily hidden, plus its a pretty peice

9. Yeah thats a sherlock, but none the less a nice pipe!

10. oh, can i use it with water like a bubbler though?

11. no, sorry. its a dry piece

12. oh damn, ill just go back and get a bubbler later, i was gonna get one of the bubblers with the little round water space under the bowl, but i cant buy it so i had to have someone else buy it for me, and he got me this one by mistake. oh well, anyways ill still have fun with this one :)

13. please elaborate............

14. I'm sure he's over 18 and its probably something to do with being banned from the local headshop :rolleyes:

15. the dude wouldnt sell to me, so i went and talked to my friend and he bought it for me

16. its cuz when i saw the bong i forgot to call it a water pipe :X