My First Bubble Bucket Harvest-KUSH!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by larryg420, Jan 7, 2009.

1. I had to post it here so you guys can see the sweetness:D.
    This is day 63 of 12/12 in a BB,i put her in 12/12 right out of the cloner.
    It was my Hydro experiment to see how easy it was:p.
    Sorry AW it's water from now on!;)
    The smell is unexplainable,my heart is racing just from trimming her.My fingers are so sticky and smelly.
    Looks like a little over an OZ when it dries,it's very heavy and tight.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Damn Larry those are some danky lookin nugs. What kind of light did you grow them under?

3. My flower room is 5x6 with 2 lights,1-400w Super HPS and 1-1000w Super HPS.
    I use Eye Hortalux light bulbs.They make for super buds,keep them nice and tight.

4. Nice man! EYE Hortilux lamps are they way to go! Im getting a 400watt EYE soon for my grow. My 8 40watt CFL's are temporary right now and they are giving me good results, but I want more lumens on my ladies. Right now I have 20,800 lumens givin off from my CFL's, and with a EYE i'll be getting 55,000 lumens! Wow, I just calculated and you have 200,000 total lumens for your grow:eek:...That's pretty damn good dude!

5. Thats why all my buds come out heavy and tight-LIGHT:D Lots-O-Light that is:rolleyes:.
    I try to keep my ladies under 3ft,but some of them are 4ft or more.Still they have big fat nugs all over.The lower ft of the tall ones still make good sized popcorn nugs.
    My biggest bud ever was 2oz's dry and 4oz's total dry from one plant.It was a Sativa from old old bag seed.It was all Cola:D

6. Dang man looking good awesome lil harvest man !!!

Keep up the green brother ...

Best Regards EAzyGReen ....:D

7. Not bad for a 1ft tall plant;),Check these 2 out,i'm letting them get a little taller.Then 12/12:D,they are 10" to 12" now so they'll finish at 3ft or more when done.
    I'm doing a solution change right now on these 2,I have 4 others in BB's in veg now.

Attached Files:

8. So is hydro the way to go? i always held the assumption that soil produced better buds

9. damn Larry... nice pull brother...
    Hydro can really kick it up a notch hey.... hmmm... who'd a thunk it...:rolleyes:

Killer man...