My first bong!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SupaDupaHigh, Aug 9, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I just bought my first piece ever!!! I'm so freakin excited, I've been using aluminum foil pipes, soda can pipes and joints, but now that I'm more seasoned and am smoking on a regular basis, I felt it was time for an upgrade

Grasscity, I present to you: Merlin:bongin:

2. Congrats man! That's a fucking awesome first bong!!!

3. Yeah man, way to go...It's a lot nicer than my first bong was.

4. Actually, this bong was only $48 and some change after tax... ohhhh mahhhh leeerrrrrdddd gentlemens, I gets you all serts of messed up. If that's not funny to you, you need to go get a clone of merlin here and do about.... man I don't know how much, I would guess a dime to 3 people, and half way through one dropped out, then I got a few hits to myself, then I was doneskis... so a dime give or take of dat master blaster through merlin will make yeh feel gewd

Fuck I'm high :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::smoking::yay:

5. thhat looks really nice. I like the retro design

6. I bet that thing is heavy as fuck. I had a bong similar to that and it weighed a ton.

Also, I dig the ironic comment about joints. I have found that most seasoned smokers (I'm talking 30+ years of smoking) only smoke joints, or at least prefer them over any other method of consumption.

7. #7 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I haven't found that. lol Most seasoned tokers I know agree joints waste too much bud.... Actually all of them have told me this. lol

8. You must not talk to many seasoned tokers on GC. There is a 140+ page joint appreciation thread.

9. #10 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    I was talking about real life seasoned tokers. People who have verifiably been smoking for 30+ years.

10. While this is a good point, I find it hard to believe that every single person you know that smoked for that long doesn't like joints. It's hard to find a group of people that are unanimous about anything. At any rate, I steered this thread a bit off topic with my single observation. :eek:

11. #12 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    I only know a dozen or so smokers that I consider seasoned, almost all family, and only my dad uses joints occasionally. lol Believe it or not, I couldn't care less about which you choose.

Grasscity Deals Near You