1. So I just got this sick, masterfully-hittable 18" Biohazard ripper. It has two 6 arm tree percs, diffused downstem, rounded beaker bottom, and is GonG and 5mm. Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already know it's china glass, so try not to flame fellow blades ;)

2. Nice piece, I'm not one of those blades that'll diss a china piece. Did you pick it up online or at your lhs?

3. Nice for a first bong and China glass certainly isn't the end of the world. Enjoy it.

4. from the pics it looks like the percs are dome percs. That is just from the pictures. I have a Biohazard 3 percs with 3 arms each and its massive. Great bong for a beginner for a good price.

5. Nice first bong.
    I had one similar looking a while back but had a small base and broke when it tipped over.
    Have a great time with your bong, stay high :smoking:

6. Is it china glass cus its a bio or cus its a rip off of real bios? O_O
    Sorry for newby question just thinkin about buying a bio my self (2 4 arm percs straight tube 2.3' oh its sexy) but I dont wanna buy it if its cheap glass

7. #9 ialwayswearsunglasses, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
    Yeah, some china glass isn't half bad apparently :D Picked it up at my local HS, they threw in some glass screens and rolling paper for free, with the discount they were already giving me.

I'm pretty sure they're tree percs, just not open at the bottom, but as I mentioned, this is my first bong and I have relatively no expertise. Can anyone verify that these are in fact tree percs from the pictures provided?

EDIT: After looking more intricately at the percs, they seem to be domed. That might explain the strong drag... But at least I know the bong is even more structurally sound!

Biohazard uses china glass. No worries, even though I've been smoking for years, I am still JUST getting around to purchasing my own bong! From what I can tell (having broken it in earlier today :smoking:) this is a great hit. It feels a bit more fragile than my buddy's 9mm tank of a US Tubes bong, but if you are careful and not stupid, this seems like it could last for a long while. Yes, you have to pull the air in more strongly, but it is SOOOOOOOO worth it. I tossed in some ice into the icecatcher, and it felt like I was breathing in a cool breeze of air. I highly reccomend it if you are new to buying and/or on a tight budget. I know I got mine for a screaming deal, so who's to say you can't get yours for one too.

Stay well, blades :bongin:

Oh, and for the guy that wanted a milkshot vid - I was going to do it today, but I was so excited to rip out of my new baby that I totally lost my mindset lol. I'll make sure to do it next time!

8. Those are 100% dome percs, no question about it. And the reason for the drag is because the slits in those percs are really small and thin. Nice first bong though. enjoy it:D

9. Looks like a sick tube broski! A friend of mine just picked up a BioHazard tube as well, and let me tell you, I don't care what kind of glass it is, it hits like a champ!

10. Yea the drag is coming from the dome percs. I would return/get a refund for it and buy one with tree percs and not dome. You paid for the tree percs so they should swap it for you. How much was that btw?

11. Congrats on the purchase! I'm loving mine!

They didn't sell it to me as if it had tree percs, I would've gotten it anyways. I got it for 100, off of 170 after some haggling.

12. Well, I just went to another HS a little farther away to find out they are an official retailer for biohazard. The owner and I talked, I explained to him the "deal" I made, and he offered to throw a 7mm, clean and clear biohazard w/ two 3arm (ACTUAL) tree percs, diffused downstem, a matching diffused ashcatcher, and an extremely cushiony bag for $120 even (over 60% off the retail price of everything individually!!) Not to mention he tossed four or five lighters and a few glass screens to get me on my merry way. Obviously, he couldn't buy the one I purchased a week ago from the other HS, but he figured I'd be able to sell it for ~$90 to a friend or acquaintance. As always, I've got some more pics of my *new* one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now how about this piece? :hello: