Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My FIrst Bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 12hitsdown, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I didnt see a forum for this so..

Ive been smoking for about 4 months and these are my first glassware.

R.I.P Pipe Number 1 "Tupac"
    The Pipe is my Second and his Name is Biggie. And thats my first bong just used name Eazy E.
    IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

So Whats your guys pipes and stuff for you new smokers.

2. toking tools section... but anyway welcome to the city and nice glass man

3. Verry nice, my friend has a beaker bong with bob marley on it, we call it "Redemption Bong" for obvious reasons, plus it was a gift after another friend broke my buddy's first bong. It's served us very well, I expect that one will too. Get hiiiigghhhh....

4. Nice bong.
    haha im using my bong right now. :bongin:

5. nice, my friend has one very similar to that, great rips due to the ice catcher and filling the thing to the mouth with ice. happy tokes!

6. #6 capo327, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    I'm using my first bong right now that I just got last Saturday. I've named it Rocket, since I get lift off and blaze my way to the dome with it.
    [​IMG]

7. Ya i Spent 60$ for ma bong.