My first bong

Discussion in 'General' started by Fup, May 12, 2002.

1. Hey kids,

It's my 17th birthday today. Last night I had some friends round to hang, and three of them had put money together and bought me a bong :p I just wanted to share this with you 'cos I love it, and it's so cool that I finall have a bong. I've wanted one for ages but never had enough spare money.

This one is an ice bong. It's about 1 foot high (maybe. I'm not good at judging lengths) and fluorescent orange. It's got a big, slightly squished-looking bowl, and the bottom of the shaft is twisted. It's really hard to describe, but needless to say it looks cool. It's also got a really fat rush (carb, whatever you want to call it). We christened it in my garage last night and it's soooo nice. I'm not an expert 'cos I've only tried one other bong before, but the guys are and they said it was pretty sweet. It's really smooth and hits hard. I'm so happy :p

It's called Dave.

Peace,

2. High Fup! You must have some pretty cool friends!!!! That Bong looks waaaaay cool!! :D:

Hope you have a GREAT Birthday!!!!! :hello: :smoking:

3. My first bong was purple, and we filled it with red wine...mmmmmmmmmm. Then my little sis had the wonderful notion to drink the bong wine (after much usage!). It was disgusting, but, I don't think I have ever been so f*cked up since!

[​IMG][​IMG]Happy Birthday Fup!!![​IMG][​IMG]

Peace,