My first bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xGovernor, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #24 xGovernor, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
  2. I haven't but I know people who have been unhappy. A friend had a chip in her bong another guy got some cleaner from there and and it was just vinegar and water with some other crap in it. Ruined his logo on his roor :(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ur better off making one out a gatorade bottle with the ones u seem to be interested in,anyway good luck.

4. Agreed. But shipping is a $20 payment. Not happening.

5. Do you know any sites in the U.S or that have cheaper shipping? I only know grasscity and grasscity

6. #33 TrapStar, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    There are wondorous things you can build to smoke out of. I built one so freaking watertight and legit I actually kept it until my dog ate it. For that amount of money you might be better off building a better quality piece yourself if you've got some ingenuity.

I could give you some parts to get you started: Medicine bottles, 2 feet worth of 1.5inch plastic piping, some PVC, and some brass fittings. Bottles are easy and you can buy that crap at your local hardware store for under 8 bucks. You'll need a drill to fit the piping but other than that it should be able to be assembled by hand. Having it assembled by hand makes it so easy to use and clean. I kept that bong cleaner than any glass piece I've ever owned.

If the one I made didn't look like a piece of circus equipment I might have tried to sell it to a headshop. It was better than any low quality bong I've ever smoked out of.

7. Damn right. I have purchased the piece from Brooklyn. Thanks for the link though!

Definitely worth it! I don't know if I should give this out, so private message me and Ill give you a code for 10% off your order.

I appreciate your detailed response, and you are most likely right. But I have in fact purchased the piece from Brooklyn. Thanks though.

8. Dude, you aren't going to find a glass bong for $30 that is going to last you......cheap glass is thin and breaks very easily.   Save another $50 and you can get yourself something decent that will actually last.   Any bong you get for only $20-30 is going to be extremely cheap, shitty China glass.

9. Already bought it friend. Like I said, I just moved here and picked one up online, this is fine for me.

My friend is moving with me for college and we are saving up. This is temporary.

10. OK, as long as you don't expect it to last.....in your first post you said you wanted a $30 bong that was going to last a long time, and it definitely won't.  

if u buy a bong DO NOT BUY ACRYLIC

DONT FUCKING DO IT 

i bought a acrylic bong from the flea market and that shit started to melt on me

i guess where the slider goes got to hot and melted and i couldnt put the slider back in, and it ended up breaking =/

u wont get a good glass bong for less than $50