My first bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PinkPunisher, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #1 PinkPunisher, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    So I finally got my new bong in the mail today. Its a PURE Glass 2' double six arm perc with an ice catcher. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet and won't be able to until probably Monday or Tuesday. I realize I'm probably biased because its my first bong but its fucking sweet haha Its actually pretty thick glass too. Anyways here is a pic of it with my girlfriend holding it.

[​IMG]

Still trying to think of a name for her, I think it will be confirmed on my first smoke session from it :smoke:

There we go, got it working! haha

2. That thing is definitely fuckin sweet! Have fun breaking her in, that's always the best part.

How much did it cost in total?

3. It was like $120 with shipping :) I don't know why the pic is so tiny and sideways.. goddamn photobucket.. I'm gonna fiddle and see if I can get it fixed.

4. That'll be fun!

Get us a milk vid!

5. That's a nice deal.

6. Where'd you get it?

7. Thanks, with it being my first time shopping around and all I wasn't exactly sure what a good price was but it was on sale so I hopped on it. It was really hard not to spend an extra $20 and get the 26" three six arm perc version of it :p I got it from www.smoketower.ca shipping was quick and they packed it VERY well, you would have to try and break it in the box they supplied.

8. I love it ..... R u gonna upgrade the downstem or add an ash catcher ?

9. I wanna get a new downstem and maybe add a ash catcher eventually but right now its not a pressing matter, I'd rather spend that money on some herb to try it out :smoke: The downstem doesn't look that bad on this one though, its not just a straight tube, its got four slits in it with a hole on the bottom as usual. So its kind of already a diffuser downstem.

10. [quote name='"PinkPunisher"']I wanna get a new downstem and maybe add a ash catcher eventually but right now its not a pressing matter, I'd rather spend that money on some herb to try it out :smoke: The downstem doesn't look that bad on this one though, its not just a straight tube, its got four slits in it with a hole on the bottom as usual. So its kind of already a diffuser downstem.[/quote]

Yea that's cool for right now ....... I get you on the getting bud...... That site is oissing me off , I go on it and once I click to load bubblers n it just keeps loading and loading ......

11. Its working for me? :s