Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first bong :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vincentlink, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #1 vincentlink, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    How was your first time using a bong?

Well I Used my first bong last night...and it was fucking awesome. Me and my friend split a bowl and were the highest we have ever been, even more then when we smoked 6 bowls outta a pipe or 4 bowls out of a gbong...Idk it was crazy :bongin:. It was my first time outta a real glass bong too...So how was your first time? Haha

2. My very first time smoking a bong was a small, disgusting thing made out of a .5l PVC-bottle and a plastic tube as a downstem. Later that was replaced by a broken shotgun pipe, so I got a glass downstem - there it got rather nice. My first own bong was another small thing, this time acrylic - tastet not too good and didn't hit me much - but I loved that little fucker.
    My first time smoking a glass bong was Halloween 2009 (?), I hit a friends Little Sista - Ended with me punking in his garden and coughing loud enough to be heard for hundreds of meters...Didn't get me really high, anyways.
    Then came Nancy...Oh, my beloved, sweet Nancy :'( 18.8 joint, 45 cm high, 5cm diameter, bigger spherecial part at the base, ice notches...I fucking loved that bong, my very first own piece-a-glass...She passed a few months back...She always got me frigging high and had exactly the right volume and form for me...I miss you, girl :(

3. Pics and milkshots!

Mine was awesome. I've had my first bong for 6-8 months now and I still rip it every night. Fucking like it. I named it Bessie, because it milks like a cow.

4. We had my friend's shitty acrylic bong or whatever he said it was made from. I thought I knew what I was doing, but I hardly got high so I was kinda pissed and realised that I sucked lol. First time using a glass bong was one this guy on YouTube (MastahRolla, check him out) gave away in a joint rolling competition, pretty sexy.

5. Vids of me hittin the bong probaly coming l8r tonight

6. When I first became a regular smoker I bought this $30 little 10inch glass bong, man that thing was awesome. It was my fav. piece until I dropped it like 2 years later when I was stoned lol.