My First Bong: good or bad selection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cookie Monster, Jan 8, 2011.

1. I am a quadriplegic and I need someone to hold the smoking apparatus for me so I was looking getting the acrylic Black Leaf Bubble Ice-Twist Bong. This will be my first bong and I was wondering if this would be a good selection because I am tired of smoking out of a spoon. The reason for choosing the acrylic is because I will be smoking outside and like I said someone will be holding it for me. If I would do better with something else please tell me.

2. If you're not worried about subtly i'd just get a self standing 4 ft. bong or something. If you don't have your heart set on a bong, i'd grab a vape if I were you. vapes decimate my soulll and i luh it.

3. Anything that provides ease of use imo will do the job nicely. Have you looked at vaporizers? They could be a good alternative, though I have never used them. but an acylic may be your best route

4. props for finding a way to smoke with one arm just shows stoners are creative:D

5. Seems like a good choice if you're going to be using it on the go or outside a lot. Glass ones break fast the more you move them, simple probability.

6. "I am a quadriplegic"

quadriplegic:

Pertaining to quadriplegia (paralysis of all four limbs -- both arms and both legs), as from a high spinal cord accident.

7. id just make edibles.

for cases like yourself they can usually issue an edibles card.

id get a caregiver and have him make you some oil or butter.

8. Holy fuck! I totally didn't realize that!

OP you fucking rule! Keep on toking like a boss!

9. Dont get an acrylic bong. There are enough quality low price glass bongs that nobody should be smoking out of plastic.

I would suggest an HVY mini, or any reputable glass companys mini glass on glass tube.

names that come to mind..... HVY, SYN,SSFG,

PM me if you want some help i can send you some links.

10. REALLY?

You know what else you didn't realize? That the post wasn't directed towards you! Do you see the quote in my post? Do you see your alias as the author of that post?

11. No need to be so stingy. Sorry man.