My First Bong and Pipe!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jackh49, Nov 27, 2009.

1. i really like the pipe, its pretty sexy looking. as for the bong, i dont like the whole carb thing so tht throws me off a bit but it still looks pretty sweet. good price on those too, i would say overall a good buy on ur part. although none of it is HIGH quality, IMO having alot of different pieces can be just as fun as having one uber piece

2. pipe looks awsome had one like it smokes great :D

3. Sweeet was kinda shitin' it incase it was shitty :D

4. Gratz on your new pick ups dude! You should probably edit your post tho to just show the pics, and not the links. GC does not allow links to competitor sites. Just FYI.

Enjoy your new tools! :smoke:

5. Aw shit, Ive been posting links all over the city :eek:
    Cheers for the heads up man ;)

I was gonna read the rules, but then i got high

6. thats great for that cheap ! great buys dude

plug the carb though, just use the slide, sooo much smoother.

and there should be no reasdon the glass screens wont work. they just go in and chill on the bottom. and there better tasting/for you then metal, although there too easy to loose

7. Nice pics.

8. All that stuff is cheap. Be careful with it cause it is thin glass. It will get you high but for how long. I would say next time save a little bit of money and invest in something that will last a bit longer and has better quality. Other than that enjoy :D

9. there all okay but I would gone a bit more expensive. You shoulda gotten a quality bong, that will last. a carb on a bong is just ew. the spoon is really nice. anyways, hope you enjoy.

10. Sweeet , As a glass noob I tink ive just assumed glass is glass ;)
    I'll prob learn my lesson soon enough :smoke: :p :eek:

11. I had one of those mini bongs. be real careful mine was only twice as thick as a light bulb.:smoke:
    have fun getting high man.