My First Bong And Gfs First Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theguber, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys, My gf and I picked up our first bubbler and bong respectively a couple weeks ago at smoke shops near our college. Mine was $60 + tax and hers $30 I believe. What do you think?

IMG-20130526-00100.jpg
    Mine

IMG-20130526-00101.jpg
    Them together

2. Looks like your typical bubbler, not a bad price even though they are usually somewhat thin glass. The bong has some nice work in it but just doesn't appeal to me. 

3. For a small bong like that, I like the clever design so you don't get any water splash, the lethal flaw to bongs that size.

Enjoy the purchase(s)!

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I like it too, it is pretty creative. Now remember, be CAREFUL with it! haha.

5. The design makes for a nice handle and works as an ice catcher too which I think is cool.

Speaking of which, I accidentally dropped and broke a centimeter off the downstem on my third use or something because I packed it away wrong. Still works fine, but I'm going to get a fancier diffuser downstem. Eventually I'll get a shallower bowl so that it's more useable with groups(cornering is really hard with this one).

to hell with cornering, i dont want an ash hit. pack personal bowls/snappers