Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by owned4u, Aug 7, 2011.

1. First time rolling a blunt, got a before and after picture, let me know what ya think... Burned like a champ even though it looked like shit in my opinion. And im sorry the before picture is blurry, crappy cellphone pic

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks tasty to me man! Glad you enjoyed it, I sure would have.

3. Looks pretty good lol you will get better at it. Nice job man

4. I still have no idea why people smoke blunts. I'm looking at your first picture, I could get high at least 3 times with that much bud. Talk about waste.

But glad you enjoyed it. To each his own.

5. ^^^can get high 3 times off that blunt

6. Haha exactly! It was me and a buddy smoking it and we were blasted for awhile after smoking that and a bowl with the bud that fell out while rolling

7. Blunts=Smoking with a friend or in a group.

I'm a bong man when I'm alone though.

8. Nice blunt man. What did you roll it with?

9. That's better than I can do haha