Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first blunt fail haha

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soursalts, Aug 16, 2012.

1. invest in a razor blade. unless you have one sharp finger nail.
    you gotta learn to be somewhat gentle, but firm at the same time.

when it comes to white owls, you dont want to remove the outter leaf from the paper.
    if you want to learn to "mummy roll" buy a Dutch Master.
    but i promise, if you learn to roll by just splitting and filling, its wayyy, wayy faster.

white owls are by far the easiest to learn with, IMO.
    but i would try to use a full size blunt instead of a rillo, they seem to be a litte more tricky.

but shit happens, youll figure it out.

2. I'm still quite shite at rolling but id smoke the shit outta that still!

3. [quote name='"GhostOnTheMoon"']Blunts are tough to learn, but one day you'll twist up a gem and next thing you know its second nature. I've seen pictures of blunts I've twisted up blackout drunk that look 100x better than my first 20 or so I rolled hahaha[/quote]

Damn... When I'm drunk I have neither the attention span or coordination to roll anything lol. One time at a field party in high school I sat down to roll a j... I didn't have my grinder and I barely broke up the bud. I threw mini nugs in the paper and started to roll... I stood up said "fuck this" and walked away. (I was rolling a j for my friend who couldn't roll... Also I usually roll really well).

4. Practice those joints. Then when you feel like it just comes naturally. Try blunts.

5. ok first let me start off by saying dont rush youself!!!!!!!! you just end up fuking it up. i rolled my first blunt at 13 and have been smoking them ever since.(like 20 years now). the first thing you want to do is dont switch from differnt brands of blunts. me personly i dont like the wraps they seem to be too moist. i go for the white owl or the zig zag ciggarillos. go to your local head shop and they should have BLUNT SPLITTER it is a little round plastic that you slide your ciggarillo through and it has a blade in there that splits it for you. now this is very important most people say it dont matter but i live by this. the ciggarillos acually have a spine( the place where the blunt is sealed together) just get your ciggarillo ant spin it while looking for the spine you cant miss it. next slit it right on the spine. when you roll it you will acually be using some of the glue that they used in the first place. fill your ciggarillo with your personal favorite STUFF. now your ciggarillo will want to ROLL ITSELF in a sense. just dont try to roll too tight. after a couple times you will get the hanv of it. DONT STRESS ON IT. IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEDD SMOKE AND TRY AGAIN.

6. on another note the best ones are zig zag peach flavor wher i live i get 2 for $2 and they are always fresh my local liquir store i have convinced them to keep them in the beer cooler. and another thing they come in a ziplock pouch so you dont have to worry about the other one drying out befor you get a chance to use it.

7. Zig Zags are dipped in gross chemicals.

8. I use zigzag ones that dont unwrap like that. Those kinds piss me off :smoke:

9. [quote name='"MR KERMIT"']ok first let me start off by saying dont rush youself!!!!!!!! you just end up fuking it up. i rolled my first blunt at 13 and have been smoking them ever since.(like 20 years now). the first thing you want to do is dont switch from differnt brands of blunts. me personly i dont like the wraps they seem to be too moist. i go for the white owl or the zig zag ciggarillos. go to your local head shop and they should have BLUNT SPLITTER it is a little round plastic that you slide your ciggarillo through and it has a blade in there that splits it for you. now this is very important most people say it dont matter but i live by this. the ciggarillos acually have a spine( the place where the blunt is sealed together) just get your ciggarillo ant spin it while looking for the spine you cant miss it. next slit it right on the spine. when you roll it you will acually be using some of the glue that they used in the first place. fill your ciggarillo with your personal favorite STUFF. now your ciggarillo will want to ROLL ITSELF in a sense. just dont try to roll too tight. after a couple times you will get the hanv of it. DONT STRESS ON IT. IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEDD SMOKE AND TRY AGAIN.[/quote]

Ah that's probably my biggest error. I just split randomly. Like just one straight line wherever on it. Okay thanks

10. Yeah it looks a little stale a fresh rillo will do you goo

11. [quote name='"supra44"']I'm still quite shite at rolling but id smoke the shit outta that still![/quote]

Hell yeah, a b's a b! I think I stuffed something like 2gs in it. Will that keep well in a mason jar? I didn't want to put it back In the package because its a little limp in the middle and I didn't want it to tear.

12. Mine started out like that, man! Practice it, and you will get better! Have fun.

13. looks like a soggy turd

14. You'll get better in time. I use to fail at rolling joints but I eventually became god status. I didn't roll my first blunt until I had experiences with joints for a while and before I did I watched some videos online and my first blunt came out pretty good. I still have a picture of the first blunt I ever rolled.

15. Did you drop it in the toilet?