Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first blunt fail haha

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soursalts, Aug 16, 2012.

1. You guys have any tips for next time? Its a white owl rillo btw

ForumRunner_20120815_193151.png

2. Hahaha, if at first you don't succeed...try and try again. Practice makes perfect man.

3. [quote name='"rync888"']Hahaha, if at first you don't succeed...try and try again. Practice makes perfect man.[/quote]

I got you, thanks =]

4. Exactly. We all roll like shit our first time around.
    After awhile its just like breathing

5. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']Exactly. We all roll like shit our first time around.
    After awhile its just like breathing[/quote]

Ahhh. I stuffed the shit out of it, I think ill just save the bud for another haha. I think I'm just gonna smoke this to myself XD

6. Save up the money you spent on disgusting wraps.. And buy yourself a nice bong.

7. I watched some videos on YouTube. It's easier when you see it happening... You don't realize it but you start to mimic what the person is doing. My first one was shit too, but practice and watching someone else roll really helped

8. Blunts are tough to learn, but one day you'll twist up a gem and next thing you know its second nature. I've seen pictures of blunts I've twisted up blackout drunk that look 100x better than my first 20 or so I rolled hahaha

9. A fresh blunt helps the process by at least 4x

10. I reccomend trying a Dutch master. The wrap is all one piece of tobacco so it doesn't unravel into different strands and fall apart like the one you used did.

11. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']I reccomend trying a Dutch master. The wrap is all one piece of tobacco so it doesn't unravel into different strands and fall apart like the one you used did.[/quote]

That is if he unrolls the leaf. Which is in my opinion the easiest way to roll a blunt. I feel like it gives you more to work with too. But heres what you do:

Buy a dutch. Lick the seam were the rounded off end is and peel it up after that unwrap the leaf. Then from there crack the cigar down the seam. If you push down on it slightly it will crack open. Tear off the glue strip and cancer paper. Stick the paper on the leaf and your ready to roll.

Edit: dont use much weed at first either roll with like .5 its easier.

12. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']I reccomend trying a Dutch master. The wrap is all one piece of tobacco so it doesn't unravel into different strands and fall apart like the one you used did.[/quote]

I intend to try them as well, I've smoked them before and I was definitely impressed, although it lacked flavor.

[quote name='"Easy Going"']Save up the money you spent on disgusting wraps.. And buy yourself a nice bong.[/quote]

I intend to buy both. Haha sorry but there's no swaying me from blunts.

And for the freshness, they are like 2 weeks old after being bought on vacation, so that probably is tthe issue. The shit just wouldn't peel right and kept tearing. I was going as slow, and delicately as possible.

13. [quote name='"soursalts"']

I intend to try them as well, I've smoked them before and I was definitely impressed, although it lacked flavor.

I intend to buy both. Haha sorry but there's no swaying me from blunts.

And for the freshness, they are like 2 weeks old after being bought on vacation, so that probably is tthe issue. The shit just wouldn't peel right and kept tearing. I was going as slow, and delicately as possible.[/quote]

White owls have to be split leaf and all they wont unwrap.

14. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']

That is if he unrolls the leaf. Which is in my opinion the easiest way to roll a blunt. I feel like it gives you more to work with too. But heres what you do:

Buy a dutch. Lick the seam were the rounded off end is and peel it up after that unwrap the leaf. Then from there crack the cigar down the seam. If you push down on it slightly it will crack open. Tear off the glue strip and cancer paper. Stick the paper on the leaf and your ready to roll.

Edit: dont use much weed at first either roll with like .5 its easier.[/quote]

Oh your talking about an actual cigar. I'm talking about the rillos

15. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']

White owls have to be split leaf and all they wont unwrap.[/quote]

Yeah that's what I did, it was tearing as I was splitting and I tore off the outer leaf in three pieces, put them on a glass of ice water(the condensation moistened them, I learned this from reading an old post) and used the outer leaf pieces to repair the blunt.

16. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']

Oh your talking about an actual cigar. I'm talking about the rillos[/quote]

Yeap.. btw rillos suck there always so damn stail were im from and there so tiny. dutches are always fresh if not there fresh enough to use around here and you have more paper so it will be easier to roll just rip off any extra paper.

17. You gotta lick that too, more then you would think.. I always split it then lick 1/4 way down on each side.. So the bottom is still hard and the top is pliable .. I stuff my weed in and condense it... Then I use my thumbs to roll weed back and tuck the leaf down and twist.. White owls and Vegas are super easy though.. I feel like it's a little different depending on the brand used imo

18. [quote name='"soursalts"']

Yeah that's what I did, it was tearing as I was splitting and I tore off the outer leaf in three pieces, put them on a glass of ice water(the condensation moistened them, I learned this from reading an old post) and used the outer leaf pieces to repair the blunt.[/quote]

A white owl is more difficult to roll but try and keep the outter leaf on all the way through the process.

19. I use normal Grape Swishers, but it just looks like you cut wrong. The cut is the key.

20. I just rip the leaf off.