Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first BHO run

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LetsGeek, Dec 29, 2012.

1. What do you think? Ran 5.4 g of some flame. Collected about .9 which I thought was a little too high but it is a dark gold color. Super sticky and smelly dabs taste amazing

Attached Files:

2. First pic was right after harvest. Second two are like 3 hours later. Very stable at room temperature. Like a soft jolly rancher

3. Looks yummy as fuck

happy dabbing haha. I'm happy to say it, but I actually dabbed myself retarded last night. Fell asleep on the tile floor at about 1 am while petting my dog, woke up at 8 to my dad getting up haha. you should do the same

4. good yeild over 15%

5. That looks sick. Do you mind me asking what specific process you used?

6. Looks pretty good for youre first time.not too bad of a yield either

7. Really all I did was my initial purge outside in a hot water bath. It was snowing and cold, which is why I think I got the consistency I did, then I scraped it to the middle of my Pyrex dish and started whipping until it started to budder then I took it off and put it in my dish. After a long night of dabbing, I think I did a great job for my first run. It is still smelly and tasty, glass consistency and translucent at room temperature. I wish I would have purged longer while whipping because I'm worried my yield is too high for the amount of bud I ran. Even though the bud is top quality and the oil only melts when put under a flame, I'm still worried because it is only like 1/2 to 3/4 melt. Anyone know how I could do better without a vacuum pump? I don't have the money for one at the moment