Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first bad weed experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterShake666, Jan 26, 2012.

1. (Very long story, skip to end for TL;DR)

I've been smoking for a little over a year now, and started smoking almost daily a few months ago. Yesterday my friend Tavish was supposed to pick me up and we were going to see that War Horse movie.

I felt like getting baked for the movie, since I usually go to the theater high (it's great). Unfortunately, I was out of bud, so I collected various bits from the bottom of my jars/bags. I had a medium-large sized salad of about 3-4 different kinds of weed, maybe a .4 bowl. I should have stopped there.

I figured since I would be gone for over 3 hours, I'd pack something to last me. My train of thought led me to believe that a bigger bowl = longer high. While that may be true, I didn't factor in how hard it would hit me. I scraped ALL the kief out of my grinder. I can't tell you exactly how much, but if you rolled it up into a ball, it'd be about the size of a Skittle. I put it on top of the bowl, and it looked like a sandy beach. That's where I went wrong.

To make matters worse, I smoked it all in one hit. I usually smoke bongs in 2-3 hits, rarely all at once. When I smoked it, my eyes teared up and I even spit on the floor (which I never do). I was feeling like shit for a moment, but it got better, I was listening to tunes and for about 5 minutes everything was chill. But then everything started moving around. I was talking to a buddy on Facebook and my fingers looked like they were leaving behind ghost trails, and then shit started to get real.

I went to the kitchen to grab some water, and I waited for my buddy to pick me up for about 5 minutes, but that 5 minutes seemed like an eternity. I was tripping balls inside my mind, constantly thinking. It wasn't that I was going crazy necessarily, but I couldn't stop thinking, I couldn't clear my mind. I was thinking a million miles a minute and it seemed (in foresight) that I was essentially trying to freak myself out. I can't recall what I was thinking about, but it wasn't fun. I tried to calm myself down mentally (physically I was just standing there drinking water), but that only made me more anxious since I realized that I had gone too far. My heart was beating really fast and I felt like I was slowly going crazy.

Finally, my buddy showed up, and all of a sudden I felt fine again. I got in the car and while I was still freaked out about what just went down, I was convinced the worst was over. I was so sensitive to the car movements, I could feel every little jolt, and since I was drinking so much water (and ate a lot) I felt a little carsick. Iv'e never felt carsick before but I held myself together long enough.

Once I got out of the car I felt much better again and I headed down to Shoppers Drug Mart. I was feeling great when we got there, I had massive giggles and my stomach was fine. I was however, a bit worried that people would call me out for being high, since my eyes were pretty red when I left. Once I left Shoppers with my Monster drink, we headed to the theater. I was sneaking in the monster using my coat pocket with my left sleeve over the can. I used my right hand to grab my money, and even asked the cashier to pick the toonies (Canadian here) out of my hand, I felt like a jackass since the cashier thought I couldn't even be bothered to pick out the change myself.

Anyway, I started feeling a bit sick again. Every person that talked to me worried me for no reason and made me feel even worse. I finally sat down and when I did, my stomach gave me a real gassy/bloated feel. A guy came up behind me and started asking me about the seating and where would be an optimum spot. That freaked me out since I knew I was fucked out of my mind, and that's when it hit me. I said "i'm not feeling to good" and left for the bathroom. As I walked there I got worse very fast, and threw up on the bathroom floor. I got it all over my arms and I instantly felt like total shit.

It sounds like I would have been drunk, but I wasn't. I made my way to the sink and started cleaning myself up. People were walking by and all the guys asked me if I was alright, and all the chicks just laughed (honoring the bro code no doubt). I was embarrassed but felt too sick to care. I made my way to the toilet and threw up again. I actually needed to drink more water to induce vomiting since I was so dehydrated. I sat in the stall for maybe 10 minutes trying not to pass out and trying to throw up more. Once I got it all out of my system (or so I thought) I got my shit/money and left. Obviously I apologized and whatnot, but the dudes were pretty cool about it. I told them I was sick and ate to much, they bought it.

Normally, the drive back home is about 15 minutes, but I was feeling SUPER car sick. I fought throwing up/passing out for a while, and asked Tavish to slow down. The whole trip took about 30 minutes since most of the way we were going 30 (that's 18 mph). It still felt fast as shit though. We had to stop so I could throw up again. It was so bad, I was slurring my words and I knew I had a total derp face on the whole time, but I didn't care.

Once I got home I threw up once more, and once I finally laid down, I felt much better. I passed out after about 5 minutes. I woke up at 12:45 a.m (I smoked the bong at 6:30) and I was still pretty baked. I ate some food and drank some water, then wen back to bed. I woke up feeling fine, my stomach hurt from all the throwing up but it was nothing to bad.

TL;DR - I got super fucked, couldn't stop thinking and threw up at a movie theater.

All in all, it was my fault for my ignorance to the power of kief. I'm not going to stop smoking or anything like that, but I learned my lesson to pace myself and act reasonable.

2. kief is one hell of a drug

3. blunts r a helluva drug:smoke:

4. I always wonder why the TLDR isnt just the original post

5. If you're like me you enjoy reading the finer details. But I put the TL;DR there for people like you :smoke:

6. yea i usually read the TDLR first and then decide if i want to read the whole thing, in this case i did.

Personally i have never thrown up from weed, sucks man but now its over and will be forgotten in a month or so

7. Sounds like you had an anxiety attack...i get them every now and then from getting high...

8. Yeah i've felt like that before its mad sketchy

9. I have only threw up from taking a huge bong rip once lol.

You just got a little to high and over did it. I have never had a panic attack or anything from weed. I am lucky an cannot relate.

When I smoked to much after being wasted I got mad spins. I felt a little off when I smoked the next week and it made me feel like my stomach was upset. Just stick with it and things will get better.

10. I already smoked another joint 20 minutes ago, it's all good now :smoke:

11. wow dude.. i'd be scared. for real i would be so stupid and think i somehow overdosed

12. Just pace yourself the first few months of smoking, especially with kief and anything with tobacco.