Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first bad trip. :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I'm really new to smoking, but I'm kind of scared by a bad trip I just had. I had no idea weed could do this to you - I was throwing up and seeing scary shit when I closed my eyes, like people turning into satanic goats and spiders eating innocent creatures. I PUKED too. A lot. :( It was like movies I've seen of bad acid trips.

I know I just had too much, probably. I've been experimenting with different ways to do stuff so it was only my second time on a bong. Plus I packed the bowl much tighter and fuller than I've tried before and smoked pretty much the whole thing. I think it must have been strong weed, too.

Basically I want to know - how often does this happen? Because what if I'm just someone this is going to happen to often - then I should stop smoking right? Or is it just normal to get this when you smoke too much?[​IMG]

2. It happens when you smoke too much, chief.

Smoke less, take her easy.

3. I've only had one bad trip. I had a terribly bad headache, and was tired as balls. I was just knocked out in minutes, barely got myself into bed, woke up, everything was fine.

After that trip though, I was freaked out though. I was like "wtf! My dealer laced my weed! wtfffff!" But I read up on it, and I reassured myself that it was a rare thing that probably won't happen again for a while.

4. Fuck my high tolerance....

5. No no dude, you don't want this experience. TRUST me. I was so scared I was crying.

6. It happens, especially if you're new to smoking, ease into things, its all part of experimenting, you never know whats gonna happen, just smoke less until you build a higher tolerance, and dont let this make you not want to smoke, it rarely happens. keep toking and dont worry

7. Yeah I remember like my third time getting high (it took me 2 times to actually get high) and I was like 14 and I was tripping so hard I was seeing shit and like I was so fucking scared and my friends older brother fucked with me and was like yeah dude wtf thats laced with heroin dude and I was bugging everywhere but he told me the next day when I was sober how like you trip balls when its your first few times and you smoke that much, dont worry just dont smoke that much and keep smoking your tolerance willl go up

8. Never try Skywalker! It's a good high until all you can think about is how much your knees are hurting.

9. Word man. I wish I could still get that high.

10. What the bitch were you smoking!? Give me some!

11. Medical grade silverback gorilla in an ice bong. Got it in Santa Ana, orange county ca.

12. that sucks but i thinkin its laced i cant sa the 2 names i think it is cause i already got in trouble for saying it

13. I don't think it was possible for you to make less sense.

14. i was tryin to say its was proboly laced (but i cant say the name of it because the admins send me messages for saying thoose words and my keyboard is fucked up so some letters it wont put down)

15. Why would you assume it's laced before assuming he just smoked too much good shit to the dome? The problem is almost never the fact that the weed was laced man.

16. lol, you just smoked a shitload. My first time getting high was like 6 months ago, and i got stoned as fuck. Me and my buddy had a j and packed 3 bowls. I got an extremem body high, and felt like heavy as hell. I felt like i was almost in a dream. We were playing poker with nothing to bet with on his floor haha. Played videogames, and ate some food and talked about awesome shit we wanted to make. I had the IQ of about a third grader. I couldn't comprehend which path to take to get to my friends bathroom. He was talking about some bomb food he makes, and i was so confused because he named so many components of food it involved, it sounded foreign. Funy shit, loved that night. Just tell yourself it will be fine, and try to chill and make the most out of it.

17. this happens when you smoke a shit load. I remember this new guy smoked with us(he was a light weight) after a lil while he was curled up on the couch freaking out about the devil trying to get him. Like he was flippin his shit. Another time, i wasnt their, my friends got this kid super high, and a helicopter flew by and they told him it was aliens comin for him. This guy started sprinting thru the woods screaming. They found him behind this boulder thing crying, Douche move on their part.

18. ok i thought i was smoking some good shit but if your seeing demonic goats and shit like that i want what ur smokin.

19. just smoked too much for your low tolerance. ease into it. it shouldn't happen again though.

20. ive smoke alotta weed in 1 sitting but never started to barf and have hallucinacions