my first bad trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kcrenots, Apr 16, 2010.

1. this happened a while ago

usually i smoke a J before i go to college

so today was raining and after i got out of my class i went to my bus stop and no one was around so i decided to smoke a J
    a dude comes and smokes a cig and we start talking

so as were talking my visions starts to darken, it was thumping you can say like flashing from light to dark over and over
    i couldn't feel my heart beat i couldn't breath either i had to sit and still felt awful all the noises were loud an my vision felt like shit
    and then just like it came it went just out of no were i felt ok again i dint feel high no more

the weird thing is that the weed i smoked was the same one i have been smoking for about a week now from the same bag

thoughts on why i felt like that

2. Maybe you were dehydrated or had low blood sugar, when was the last time you had eaten or drank anything before that? It could have been many things contributing to it. Also I wouldn't call what happened to you a "bad trip".

3. You smoked a J at the bus stop..on campus...after classes got out?

That just seems like you're begging to get caught. Here, when classes let up, an empty place can fill up quickly and UPD...ughh don't get me started on them.

Be careful next time man, don't want you getting caught for something like that.

4. the last time i ate was the day before that around 7pm and that happen around 12:20pm

and about the bus, it was raining hard and there was none outside but that one dude and my class lets out while there still others in progress (the professor lets us out like 20min before)

5. something like this happened to me before. i hadn't eaten a lot that day or gotten a good nights sleep for a couple nights in a row. when that started happening i actually passed out, im lucky my friend cought me before i hit my head on the ground. but once i ate something and drank some water i was okay. i think you just probably had low blood sugar