MY FIRST BAD TRIP and post :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze, Nov 23, 2010.

1. #1 Blaze, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
    Hey guys, this is my first post to this amazing website !! but i shouldnt be proud because it is about my first bad trip on weed. Ok, so last night i made plans to sneak out ( still in high school) and go burn with two of my best friends, me and my friend met up and proceeded to go to my other friends house, this was all about 12:20am on monday morning, so yes it was a school day but i didnt care because i stayed home today anyways, so we are walking to my friends house and it super scary looking out so thats when the paranoia started to set in on me, because i knew i was going to walk my other friend back home ( shes a girl ) i couldnt let her walk home last night alone, so we get to my friends house, and i haft to help him out of his window LOL he had a mini latter prepared outside and everything, so he gets out and we all proceed to toke on this midnight adventure. We start to get super baked after a couple of joints and i helped him back in his window LOL, i remember i was high at this point because i was laughing when all i saw was him climbing this latter, anyways me and my girlfriend start to walk back. and she keeps saying how scary it is, and i look around laughing but i start to feel wierd, and i look down the street and i say "this is a scary fucking street to be honest with you" , we walk past this house with bushes everywhere and she said she saw someone because she was fucking with me LOL, i freaked out though and ran down the street and she told me to calm down, and then my phone vibrates and im getting a call from "unkown number" so I flipp out because as soon as i didnt answer she got called by an unkown caller, and for some reason i started to think we were being stalked. so as soon as she got home i had to walk back a while, this was the most deserted street in all of fucking Ontario, and what made it worse was that almost every other house had windchimes, and the sound was freaking me out so i ran a little. i got to my corner and heard a car that was soaring down the road behind me, i instantly thought it was the police for some reason so i was thinking to my self "please dont turn the corner, please dont turn the corner". and it did of course , and it was a corvette, it was driving slowley beside me and stopped. i said FUCK THIS and ran to my house. that was my first bad experience on weed. tell me yours, and your thoughts :)

2. Your were just paranoid as fuck man
    This happens to everyone though
    Just look back at it and laugh.

3. What? Take it easy on the reefer joints son. Next time, smoke a little less in a place that isn't scary.

4. Your right man, but im just gonna look back on this one day and laugh ahahaha ;)

one love.

5. At least you didn't totally overreact or anything.

6. Not a bad trip, you just can't handle the high.

7. Lol word, you're in ontario............. Whats the worse that could happen to you walking alone at night.....?

8. true true, but in niagara falls at 1:00 in the morning, ANYTHING can happen ahaha

one love.