Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Bad High Experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedHhhavoc, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Alright so the other night me and two friends each had split 3 bowls and a J , nothing un usual, everything was going good. Ever since I was little I've gotten really bad knee aches, I have no idea why, I used to get them at least once a month , so after about an hour or so I started feeling the familiar pain.... As it started to get worse I asked my friend (who's house we were at) If he had any standard pain killers, and I ended up taking 2 Aleves. Once me and my other friend started driving back to his house, I started feeling bad, and I told him that. Then, ( just like when you get light headed from standing up to fast) my sight started to fill with black splotches , and gradually got worse, I wasn't to worried until everything I was hearing started to drown out to a lower sound and I could barely see anymore (this all happening while in the passengers seat) I didn't know what to do, so I rolled down the window and stuck my head out and my sight and hearing came back immediately, but I still felt pretty shitty.

Tl;dr, smoked some, took 2 Aleves for my knee pain, started feeling sickish, sight went black and hearing started to drown out, stuck my head out the window and felt much better.

Any thoughts?....
    ( I've been a dedicated smoker for a little over a year , and this was my first bad experience)

2. Was not from the weed that is for sure

3. ^this

4. thats happened to me before. my friends and i smoked and i thought it was all as shit as my stuff but theirs was killer dank and that happened in the middle of my schools dining hall. took me 20 min to realize my eyes were closed and i was just uber baked

5. Would it be something to do with the Aleve? I know its not the weed, but I can't figure out why it happened

6. ^ :smoke:

7. it was from the weed. you greened out. had it happen to me once, when i smoked 2 kief bowls back to back. anyone who says im wrong can shut up, all i did was smoke and experienced it

8. First time I even smoked this happened to me, my eye sight and hearing went for about 5 seconds and it was weird as fuck, but just being outside in the fresh air makes you feel loads better and sometimes puking will make you feel better straight away.

and yes it was the weed, happened to me 2 or 3 times it's just probably when i've been dehydrated and then smoked way too much than I usually would.