my First auto flower grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theblackguy420, Feb 17, 2013.

1. This is my first auto flower grow. It's automatic ultraviolet I let it germinate for 24 hours and seen a little white root tip, and popped it and it sprouted in 2 days

image-1547640336.jpg

image-1547640336.jpg
    Nothing much as of now but I will keep y'all posted as the growth enhances Anyone grow this auto before ??

Attached Files:

2. image-484364634.jpg
    I Like how fast they grow

Attached Files:

3. Nice can't wait to see how it turns out.

4. [quote name='"ode2no1"']

Nice can't wait to see how it turns out.[/quote]

Me too lol

5. image-1792291442.jpg
    This baby's growing fast :). Keep y'all posted

6. i have absolutely "zero" experience with auto-flower. i wonder if you could tell me why you chose it? it seems like an awful lot of folks are using auto gear, why is that? what advantage is there to it? thanks!

7. I think the main reasons people are going auto is the ease of growing, and turn around rate. From seed to harvest most autos are 50-60 days.

8. thank you sir!

9. [quote name='"GrowBot"']
    thank you sir![/quote]

Yea and it saves space as well in ya grow spot
    They have a lower thc level but some you csn find with a high thc % u planning on growing a auto ?

10. looks good bro check mine out pretty similar..

11. [quote name='"bhlegit"']looks good bro check mine out pretty similar..[/quote]

Not sure which thread bruh ?

12. #12 theblackguy420, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Can't wait for this bad bitch to grow

13. Looks good dewd. How big of pot are you using, how many watts (i see you have 3 CFL's is it?) and overall what is your plan for this creature? GL.
    -Tech

14. [quote name='"99technine"']Looks good dewd. How big of pot are you using, how many watts (i see you have 3 CFL's is it?) and overall what is your plan for this creature? GL.
    -Tech[/quote]

5gal root pouch bag
    2 cfl day light 1 for flower and actually I have another 60w daylight bulb in a light clamp/reflector I'm putting back on since the hermi is gawn

I can now add 4 more 24 watt bulbs for the auto that would be like 8 all together and the 250w will light up to the females

15. Hell yeah man I just got some auto seeds too glad to see you're still doin shit

16. Damn looks good i am also doing an auto sweet seeds sweet cheese i had a problem after the first week had a huge magnesium diff fixed and i am back on schedule i have 4 26watt cfls on mine until vegg then adding 4 more 26 watt 2700k bulbs

17. #18 theblackguy420, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    [quote name='"curtropolis420"']Hell yeah man I just got some auto seeds too glad to see you're still doin shit[/quote]

Hell tea bro u chk my thread. ?? There huge now

18. [quote name='"johnnyp61"']Heres mine

[/quote]

Nice shit. Them cfl lights are best for vegging if u ask me better then mh from my experience but for flower I will use more cfls or 1 250 hps

19. Idk man my 600 watt hortilux mh gives me the fastest most lush dense veg I've ever gotten way faster then cfl