My first Aurora Indica grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tokenbymary, Apr 9, 2012.

1. So i just bought 10 seeds of aurora Indica. I always like to grow a single plant when i find new strains to grow so i can keep my attention focused on just the one plant. So i purchased a bubbleboy, single plant, hydroponic system. I have read plenty of reviews and it seems to be that this system works very well! I also bought a new grow light because it was a great deal! It is a 168 blue and red mixed LED par38 grow light. I have never worked with a light like this and have a few questions that would be a huge help to have answered!

1. is this light going to be to much or to little for 1 plant?
    2. How far away from the plant should i keep the light?

Also, as a new strain to me i do not know what food and nutrients i should give the plant through all the different statges so some help there would also be greatly appreciated.

I will be starting my grow in about a week and will post pictures and a journal of my findings and grow. Any suggestions or advice to help this plant grow to its full potential would be great!

Lastly, i also have a portable a/c unit i leave with plants to keep them cool and works fantastic with my other plants for higher yield and potency but want to make sure that this plant needs or wants it. Thanks!