My First Attic Grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by canabiskid420, Jan 29, 2010.

1. This is my first indoor grow. ive grown outdoors before but never indoor. I am growing in my attic that is 10ft wide, 4ft deep, and about 4ft high. my attic is a triangular structure. i have two 4ft T8 floros, one 2ft T8 floro, and one 27W cfl. i have two XXX skunk clones and 15 bagseed seedlings that just sprouted a few days ago. i have a couple fans for oscilating. I am going to buy a 250W hps for flowering but im a little worried on somethings. theres exposed ventilation and when i hang the light I am worried about the heat. how far should the light be from the ceiling? also i cannot cut hole in the walls for this is a rental house any ideas for makeshift ventilation riggs?
    HELP would be greatly appreciated! I'll have some pics coming soon.

2. buy a square fan from walmart or something and put it in your attic entry. that will send the heat out and only put it halfway on the hole so airflow will get in. unless its a stealth grow then idk.

3. no its not too stealthy, well thanks for the advice that sounds like a great idea.

4. np man keep me posted on the groww. always wanna know how shits goin on other grows