Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Attempt On Bubble Hash. How Did I Do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wawalb, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Any critiques? Tips?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Hashtag46n2, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    It looks pretty good, but the picture quality makes it hard for me to tell.

By the two pics provided, it seems you did very well for your first time :)

How long has it been drying? It seems to be in rather large chunks, I would chop it up to a finer consistency , to prevent oxidation, and promote further drying of the hash.

The most basic way of judging the quality of your hash, is to take a bout a half g and place in the palm of your hand, with your opposing thumb, press down on the hash in your palm, the easier it sticks to itself the better.

Do you mind sharing your tech?

3. Listen to anything Dabs tells you when it comes to water hash.  It can get better so don't get discouraged and keep practicing.  You will love it when you get to full melt.

4. Do some rosin tech and dab that shit

5. looks pretty nice, also looks like a pretty nice yield too. I'd smoke it anyday

Skate.

6. I would love to have that plate sitting in front of me, looks killer brother, good job.

7. #7 Head Chef, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    Looks like your trying to germ a seed in there lol.

Chef

8. Do some rosin tech.....he has already extracted the Heads......dont you mean press it and dab? [​IMG]

Chef.

9. #9 Bushmush, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    I the the rosin is pressing Ya kief between like a pair of hair straighteners in parchment paper

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum I think

10. I was always under the impression that getting real dabbable bubble that leaves no residue is pretty hard to come by, isnt that true? Also I feel like a little heat would make it more oily rather than hashy.. but then again what do I know. I just figured out about that simple little technique so I guess it was the first thing that came to mind lol

11. The Rosin tech consists of taking either low quality or high quality hash and pressing it till it forms a mass of resin as opposed to individual, or chunks of resin heads.

The resulting Hash ball or chunk is then taken and rubbed across a warm glass Pyrex plate, the essential oil(s) are left on the glass in a thin film, to be scraped up with a razor.

Very similar to Charas or Scissor Hash.

I personally like this tech for the lower quality Hash, then utilizing the remnants for infusion into Organic Coconut oil...
    Makes for very potent edibles.

12. That looks so good. I'm jealous cause it's practically impossible to find and its one of my favorite smokes because you can't get Moroccan in the US unless you pay 100/g to a tourist who risked his freedom to have the smoke of the gods, and bud is too expensive to use to make it around here so I have to wait till I have trim to work with. Send me some? Jk jk but blaze that shit up for Floyd!

D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I think Jays for days was referring to @Soilgrown from instagram rosin tech which he was right on the full melt side you can take a 5* and turn it to 7* or use flowers to make flower rosin that has ALOT of extraction artists butthurt(mostly bho) cuz they paid out the ass for their tech meanwhile others are stealing their girlfriends hair straightners and pressing a higher healthier quality hash..I love it pictured is one of a dab of bho next to a dab of fresh flower rosin other pic is the buds used..game changer

Attached Files:

14. I would be butt hurt to if I spent $10,000 and really didn't need to.

15. I need me some straighteners

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427388249.389343.jpg