My first acid trip.....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Macka Splaff, Sep 14, 2008.

1. So it seems like there are a lot of acid stories going around, so i'm going to share mine from yesterday....

So i was plannin on trippin on mush that day for a free Giant Panda Guerrilla Dub Squad concert, but like i learned that day shit happens and you have to make the best of it.

I was chillen at a friends with like 7 people, do a little drinken, talk about the rest of the day and find out we can't get mush, but a friend has 3 hits and my other friends are gonna get 1.5 each, leaving me to do nothing exciting, but they decide not to , then they do but only get one each and i get the third.

while we got our cid another friend took 2 tabs he had gotten earlier, got the cid and took it soon after, this was at about 3.45 pm, so we chill more smoking, drinkin waitin for the concert and we find this plant that produces buds and it looked ALOT like weeed but it was completely red and we tried to get some kids to get some saying it was raspberry yum yum, well anyways we go to the concert and 5.15, btw it was raining pretty bad, get there and we get the news that the concert is not going to happen but we did get to talk to like 2 of the band members who were really really chill, knew we were trippin and told us to come to another concert they were havin later that night but we couldn't drive that far, so fuck, our night kinda sucks now right? wrong, shit happens and it will all eventaully worked out

we go to a park and meet up with a kid we were with earlier, chill in the park walk around smoke, the park was absolutely amazing, it was raining and kinda misty dark which just mayb everything really really amazing, o ya at this point and from the time we got to the concert i was trippen pretty hard, it was amazing cid, and so after the park, we were there a while, we go to wendys. i tried to stand in line and waiti to order but i couldn;t do it, i would see this funny looking kid there and laugh my ass off,

so we leave and i have to go back to the village, and nothing much is goin on that night so its about 9 pm and i walk home with a friend, o ya we got some weed in the village and we were coming down but after that bowl i was right back up there. so we walk home on a canal path and then i experienced the trippiest thing in my life, i stood under a bridge and watched cars go by, but think of the setting, night, misty, foggy, rainy, warm, and the cars lights would make these sweet like trippy waves and shit its hard to explain, we walk to my house, smoke some bowls and pass out.

Trippin on acid was one of the greatest experiences of my life, i just couldn't stop thinking and wondering and shit. idk its hard to explain what i felt, but it was incredible

I love lucy