My First 12/12 From Seed Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mep123, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Hello! Today marks the start of my first 12-12 from seed grow. My goal in the end is 1lb. I'll begin with 15 seeds and keep 15 alive until we find what ones are males. Hopefully everything goes we'll. maby I won't get what I expected maby more? We will see. Let's begin! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411264598.525373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lol whut?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol whut?

4. What to you mean 12/12?

5. A pound off 15 plants from seed? I'd like to see that. Have you seen other 12/12 from seed grow?

6. No. I'm seen 12/12 to determine sex faster but never a full grow. Good luck. I will be watching.

7. 12/12 from seed dont really yield high from what Ive seen in my personal grows and on here. Ive seen some good 12/12 from seed micro grows in PC cases ect that worked pretty well but were talking 12 gram plants ect.

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYG_58Hqv1k

Expect much less than this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411508501.908402.jpg

My plan to grow a whole pound acually involves weeding out the males and replacing them with clones I already have going from other grows (have a few places to grow) but I will include what the weight of just the 12/12 seed plants is in the end before the clones. This should be fun!

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's not all the seeds but I wanted to update you with some sort of a picture. There being planted tomorow at the beginning of my normal 12/12 cycle for my flowering plants of 7:40am to 7:40pm. I don't know why 740 It just works out that I'm home around both those times

11. Cool Ill watch.

12. I read it as 15 reg seeds, 12d from seed, weed out the males continúe the 12x12 and yield a pound. Crazy talk?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app