Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my firecracker recipe!! best imo

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jahithber69, Jun 17, 2012.

1. #1 jahithber69, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    So i use .5 per cracker of med grade

I prebake the bud at 250f for 1 min per gram your using

Then i take graham crackers (usually half a full cracker) and spread nutella on one side of a cracker and peanut butter on the other side then mix in the bud on the peanut butter side with a toothpick until all the bud is not visible (covered in pb)

Then sandwich both crackers

Wrap in tinfoil and throw in a preheated oven at 350f for 30 mins

No longer!!!!

Best tasting firecracker and just as potent as any straight pb firecracker.

Ive tried many recipes, before this i used pb with choc. chips

This recipe is better tasting too me with no change in the time it takes to kick in, the intensity is the same, and the duration is the same.

Pb>nutella any day if you want it to kick in asap,

My method is the best of both worlds, you can even mix this into any pb recipe just add nutella and ut will tase better.

2. what is your reasoning to decarb @ 250f and add longer time for each gram you use? This doesn't make much sense to me because decarbing for 1 min is a really short time. So even if you make multiple crackers and decarb for 5g (meaning 5 mins), that is too short.

go with at least 15 mins @ 220f, no matter the amount. Preferably for 20-30 mins.

also, watch out with temps like 350f, thc can vaporize at this point, 325 and cooking for a little bit longer would be safer.

3. cannabinoids start vaporizing at about 280 degrees F ;)

thcv is the first one i do believe at 279, then our most famous delta-9 thc is about 300 degrees.

but yes the general rule is not to reach a temp higher than 325 when you bake/cook. this is because your material inside the PB, which is inside another substance typically, does not reach the high temps. as oils, peanut butter, or butter for instance, have high heat capacities. this means that it takes longer for them to heat up than your pan would, or if your herb was just in the oven alone. so it may take 20-30 mins for it to reach such a high temperature, which is why 325 is safe for a reasonable amount of time.

• Winner Winner x 1