My Finished Cabinet

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Dbz Hertz, Sep 7, 2013.

1. #1 Dbz Hertz, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you my finished cabinet. I spend a SHEEIITLOAD of time on this thing, and I changed my mind about seventy times a minute the whole way. It's sitting at 84 degrees in a practically unventilated room.

Let me know what you think. I'm pretty stoked about it!

It started out with just the base cabinet, but according to California Lightworks my light was way too low, and would risk damaging my plants. So, I had to figure out a method to raise my fixture. Here's what I decided on. Please don't hesitate to offer suggestions. Enjoy.

Here's the finished product.

[​IMG]

Here's a little more detail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mounted top tote (interior)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] 
    Finished interior

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for checking it out!

2. Actually, I could use some help determining a few things based on my design. 

Unfortunately, I only have access to bagseed, and I'm still overly paranoid about ordering seeds. This will be my first grow. I have started germinating two seeds of completely unknown heritage. I will be transplanting them into 1 gallon pots. I have more seeds, but I'm worried that I'll end up with too many plants in such a small space, and I'd like to be as efficient as possible.

If one turns out to be female, I will be transplanting it into a 2 gallon pot. If both end up female, I'll be leaving each in its own one gallon pot.

Does this sound kosher? Should I germinate more seeds, or will one plant fill this screen nicely?

Thank you.

BTW, the screen is 22 x 14

3. I don't think the guys at Lightworks thought that there lights would be used in this way.....lol

Lets hope you Mom and Dad have good fire Insurance, as the amount of effort the average 16 year old would still use a tent ....lol

4. What? I'm 30, actually, and I have fire insurance. Why would I need to be worried about a fire? My temps are below 80 degrees.

What gave you the impression that I was 16?