My Findings!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budoffire, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Ok so done this for a while and want to share some interesting discoveries. One is I found in a strain that takes average of 65 days to finish flowering that if I flush with plain water at the start of 12/12 for 10 days, yes 10 days, they finish 2 weeks early. Keeping ppms at or around 800 with Botanicare bloom nutes only is the best u will do and it makes no growth difference to go higher and in the end of flower it is not a tric producer to have it higher. I don't wait for amber at all anymore, when they look really dusty and the hairs have receded for over a week to 2 weeks then they are done. Do not, I reapeat, DO NOT cut the buds off from the plants for drying or remove anything but the largest fans. Take whole plant and hang if u want the best smelling best drying time best finished product. I have done it and it is completely different in a great way from trimming wet and or taking branches off individually. Flushing does nothing to the ending smoke, taste, smell, nothing at all!!! Waste of time and it can change the trics.. I made some mistakes in the past but the end result is a very very potent, bushy, fast finishing, high yielding plant. What does that mean? Well I stressed them in everyway u can think of and the ones that lived through it are now just amazing.. Lots had to die to find the ones that could survive anything and well it works like science baby!!! Will talk more on that if anyone cares to ask. If you want to know, I used to grow more than 20 at a time now I have that many as veg ladies and only take 3 or 4 for flower and well I am pulling off the best ones 7 oz's and 3 for the least one(s). Took two to finish last round and had 9 cured oz's.. These finish at 35 inches tall but I string em down and trim up the bottom third about 2 weeks into 12/12.. All this works. All I wanted to do was share my results and if u care I can help u make the best of any strains potential... Gl and keep doing what works, not what the book says.