My findings from the Wesak Moon

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by dbpwattack, May 23, 2008.

1. Overview of the Wesak Celebration: The Wesak full moon occured on the 19th of this May. "Wesak - the Sun in Taurus Full Moon, is the most powerful Full Moon of the year. The Sun's transit through Taurus exalts the Moon and Taurus is ruled by Venus, the spiritual ruler of Earth. Venus is identified with Mary, the World Mother. May, the month of Taurus, is the month of Mary. Venus appears in the west as the feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl who brought enlightenment to the Mayans; in the east she is Maya, mother of the Buddha"1.

My Findings: The 19th I started with a light meditation at night before I did some inner-stellar traveling by using marijuana to propel me further inside myself. At that time I hadn't smoked in weeks, as I believe marijuana has taken me as far as it could and also by my personal strides to keep my energy grounded. As I let the meditation+high let themselves flow in harmony together, so did my thoughts. To me, this years wesak commemorated the journey of abandoning our dualities. The journey of abandoning the mind. The journey of entering love and embracing everything as only love. Everything is interconnected- from mycelium; the fungi that connects all of earth together, the internet that connects cyberspace, and our own minds. There is no longer a point to be connected with the rest of the world- through the mind, because the influx of negativity that has threw out the balance as well as the falseness by being connected through eachother by the mind- I say falseness because the mind does not represent you. On the otherhand, the chakras being open and balanced, will allow us to connect to eachother through every point of existence. This is the true connection. The 3rd dimensional mind will not be with us in a short time- so why cling on to it and allow it to drag you down? As I have stated many times we happen to be in a realm of duality but we are not confined to those "laws". They are becoming totally irrelevant and for some is merely a figment in the past. What is the collective view, by many, of our occuring evolution? Moving into oneness...... THEN MOVE INTO ONENESS! NOW! Test drive how beautiful it is to live through oneness on Earth. I used to believe that it was not possible to do this. "We are constricted to the limitations of duality." For example, we will have a great growth spurt and then it is stopped by opposing forces. That is the whole definition and purpose of duality. That is a law of nature. Anything will continue to grow unless it is met by an opposing force. So what is the whole point of oneness? I'd say limitless growth. Say goodbye to the "queen of spades", or the mind, there is no longer a need for it. Why even consult the mind when you're already manifesting your hearts desires? It is only an opposing force that will limit your growth.

The next day I pretty much packed all my actions, thoughts, and other heavy baggage together and lived through it the last day. It was hell! It was an illusion and marijuana was part of that illusion. Marijuana will amplify the energy from the heart on up to the crown chakra (especially the thrid eye). Marijuana was the catalyst for the killing of the ego as it affects the hippocampus part of the brain (the part of the brain the function of the ego seems to be located). It will also amplify your shadow, which to me is a good thing because I worked through it faster and realized that I was not held hostage by it, but that I could destroy it when my work through the mind has been completed. I have always said in order to lose your mind you must explore deep in the depths of your mind. Extract as much knowledge as you can without letting go of the heart-balance. But, once you feel you have done your fair-share of work for humanity by expanding your mind, (where there are so many who are very afraid of this), drugs such as marijuana and mushrooms become totally useless. They will just place themselves as an opposing force to your growth- (once you have let go of the mind and let go of a systematic way of living).
    I always hear people and sometimes catch myself say the statement "God, help me". It's a totally useless statement because you control everything that happens in your life. You are God. Our role as human beings is not just achieving spiritual evolution- as that process occurs naturally, but we have been given the gift of creation. That is our role. To create. Create food, art, music, laughter, and our own reality... anything! The trick though, is to liberate yourself first and then allow yourself to create because when your true self, (not the identity and thoughts that so many claim to be them), takes its rightful place- its all limitless growth. Many people talk about becoming "lighter". I have been becoming lighter through my newly instilled choices in diet and don't seem to eat anything at all anymore. Don't you feel it's time not just to lighten yourself physically, but also emotionally? Every emotion other than love is merely the mind telling you how to feel. These sporradic emotions don't express how YOU feel, it is expresses the current state of "your" mind. Lighten and lively up yourself.

So pretty much to sum it all up, this Wesak celebration was a 2 day rollercoater of comparison and contrast between the dualities. One day of pure love. The next day living in hell. The Wesak is remarked as the return of Buddha. Let your Buddha (higher-self) take its rightful place in the physical experience, for good, and begin to "test-drive" and see how much smoother the ride is when your brakes aren't on lock permanetly. :)

Did anyone here have any experiences from the 18th to 20th they'd like to share?

2. things at home have been getting a little more hostile....coincidence?

3. Ive tryed using MJ as a means for grounding myself and for meditation but i feel it just lowers my vibration level. Have you expirienced that dbpwattack?

4. you've tried using MJ as a grounding tool? it's the complete contraire. If you want to ground yourself with substances- it's the drugs that affect the dopamine system. Drugs such as caffiene, nicotine, alcohol, and cocaine. Those are grounding tools. Obviously some of them are very harmful and will relieve you of the heart-balance that you need when you are grounded and up in the clouds. You just have to find which one is right for you. For some beer and wine is perfectly healthy for them, but not for me. Caffiene seems to have a great effect on me (coffee and green tea). Anyways the perfect way to ground yourself is through yoga, meditation, and even singing.

Marijuana could be seen as my catylyst for mind expansion as well as an expansion of love and the breakdown of the ego. The reasoning for that is because marijuana has your energy resonate greatly from the heart on up. That is how social troubles and imputency occurs when you are high. Alcohol and other dopamine drugs allows you to become a social God because your energy is resonating much at the lower chakras. Like I stated in my topic post, when I use marijuana it does lower my vibration. There is no point for me to use it as it has brought me as far as it could. It will just place itself as an opposing force against me becoming more of myself.