My Ferret ate 2 of my plants (-_-)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Dannyboy813, May 14, 2020.

1. I was so mad i walked away from my tent for a second to grab a drink and i hear rustling in my tent i ran it to only see my ferretswimming in my pot. 20200430_183517_HDR.jpg

Sent from my [Dannyboy813] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. damnit man lol funny but not funny.... sorry for your loss fill it back up with dirt use something to wire it to like a stick or bamboo to hold it up it will probably be fine maybe

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. He’s ready for Netflix and chill.

Maybe a DQ blizzard too if you’re driving ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. 2 weeks behind schedule just be glad they weren’t in flower stage. Lucky for u ferrets sleep all day so ya prob won’t b mad by the time it wake up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. First time ive seen that one mate. Its usually cats. Unlucky lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I saved 2 of them! One is growing really fast the other not so much check it out 20200514_112221.jpg

Sent from my [Dannyboy813] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. My 4 legged garbage disposal loves to eat my plants, I thought it was the cats but nope. I remember her mom doing it also. I always thought when Babie did it 10 years ago it was because of all the attention I was giving the plants. But now that I’m older I believe it’s their hunt for vitamin K like when dogs find Johnson grasses in the yards. It’s my opinion they do this because of the domestic foods we provide opposed to what they would get in the wild. animals don’t have cancers in the wild, it’s when we domesticate them to our western civilization ways, cancer blossoms.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. They bounce back every time. Here’s two just from last week, the first night leaving them on the back porch

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. OMG! That's funny as hell lmao!

10. Decarb and make a sammich.