Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my fellow stoners why so much hate?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tipsy, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why is everyone throwing around these crazy ideas ive been imposetered EK!musman2 comon guys grow up stop being so rude and hateful

2. its not possibly for people to make different names for fun off and on different things who uses the same account and password for everything a boring and dull person this really hurts me to see this kinda hate for no reason i sorry i couldnt answer all you ive been vistining my sick grandfather who is on life support or i could of cleared it all up but i dont know :smoke:

3. That\'s a pretty damn long sentence.

4. You try and take credit for someone else\'s glass collection.. I personally know both the owners of the pieces and pictures you used.. and have already posted and got their comments on it..

Both bubblers you posted were blown by zak love.. he recently took a break from glassblowing.. those were two of his last bubs.. and a buddy got them.. NOT you! I even know who he got the pieces from.. We ALL frequent OG.com.. come give this speech thier I made apost about you earlier today! The other picture you posted was from the user bongskillz gallery.. his german fairmaster roor.. 18mm joints.. with stacked ashctahcers.. back like a year ago when that hit the scene! trust me Im a glass blower that knows this scene too well.. I know more about the glass you posted then you ever will know..

I believe in karma bro and you got some negative comming off ya!

http://overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?p=8452702#post8452702

5. What a worthless fuck you are tipsy As Daego said Ek posted on overgrow that they did NOT post the pics, and you are NOT him. You deserve to be banned you jackass.

6. Here is what the REAL ek posted

\"what the FUCK

thanks daego...someone inform this asshole that you know the real guys who took these pics and that he should stop being a fucktard.

ek\"

\"someone post some shit sayin that that asshole is a liar and linking them to my real gallery as proof:
    overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php?s=&action=folder&galsort=&userid=738249&folderid=&perpage=36&page=1&cu=yes

link them to bongskillz gallery as well....fucking loser asses

send that asshole PMs as well..i\'d do it myself, but GC doesnt let me post yet for some reason.
    ek\"

7. If you just admit the obvious and apologize to the offended parties..probably save face and allow stoners to be forgiving about it

8. fuck that ban the peice of shit...whoever goes to that much trouble and is that fake and shit shouldnt be here

9. He doesnt deserve forgivness

this guy is nothing but a thief and then to even go further and say he is ek

LOOOSER

10. This ends here. I don\'t care who did what, you\'re not using the City\'s forums to fucking go off about it.

Name-calling doesn\'t float here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.