Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My favourite smoking spot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inspiron, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Hey, on my friends roof is the best place to blaze!!! His roof is flat so you can bring up lawn chairs and portable DVD players. Its awesome!!! What are your favourite places to blaze?

2. muh car.. windows up.. music blasting... in muh driveway :D

3. yeah i like cars, but i like my room the best. make a good music playlist and hop on the water bed............ it's like wooooah :) then play some xbox .. or munch on some shrooms... or watch some videos.... whatever :) ..... i got lots of trippy toys/lights too :)... good fun up here :) 7.1 surround sound almost 800 watts :):):) owned? owned.

4. shit yeah, ill fox witcha teh anthony

5. My favorite spot to toke is on my friends roof right below his widow so you can still hear the floyd playin.

6. shit yeah abides :smoking: where u from?

one day i hope to get a nice system in my car........ maybe i'll pay for it in with a student loan........... i haven't been seriously smokin too long....... :O...... used to be a materialistic gamer type person (probably still am.... especially the gamer part) .... then kinda switched friends got into drinking........ but then i started smoking and hardly ever drinking o_o ...... but yeah alone or with a few buddies,,,, for me my room with pink floyd on is the way to go .........

but yeah is anyone familiar with jl audio? i hope to pack a 13w7 one day... with their XR component set......... that would be nice............ cpould never afford it now tho......... but shit that would make music so much nicer................ might have to settle with those adire audio brahamas tho ...... so much cheaper and very comparable as far as sound goes....... but i'd rather go all out (that's my materialistic side) lol.. wow im talkative ...... well..... im out

7. Man i live in my basement and can just sit on my couch and curl under a blanket and chong it up with a bong bowl or two of some fine fucking dank whenever i want. no matter what though all sunday i smoke a bowl every 3 hours all day. its the only way i can get through sundays.
    edit: by the way, i live with my parents. i got fired from my job so couldn't pay rent and had to move back in with them. they catch me smoking and i have no where to go cause i haven't found a job yet. never get cought like that though.

8. sitting in my apartment with my only roomate...floyd the mut...great dog he is,spark up a J or pack up the ol' bubbler and let the good times roll

9. Usually my room, but a nice smoke in the woods is always fun as hell.

10. not to rain on your parade but sometimes the best places to blaze have no material belongings.. i love blazing in parks.. so peaceful and no-one gives a fuck what you're doing long as you're keeping the peace..

11. ummnn... dont get me wrong, i love to blaze out in natural locations. parks are good, we have this huge mound called the "M'' in my town... we climb that a lot too and smoke out at the trails.... plus i live on a farm.... my front porch is great (with all the sounds) .... and omfg the best place to trip out of course is anything natural... i love to go walk around in our woods after taking a nice dose of shrooms (not incrediblly high doses)..... so yeah i like to blaze almost anywhere except where i'm exposed to too much public for too long.. occasionally i'll go to parties/clubs high but hardly ever anymore......

12. my friends parents dont care if we smoke and they said we can come inside if it gets cold out so we just go up to her room and smoke away. i like to smoke outside on my porch too. i have to go outside late though and be sure everyones sleeping.

13. I like to blaze in parks myself just chilling on a bench with some friends. I like my backyard too, it's nice and peaceful.

14. going for a nice calming weed walk is always the best.

no heat where i live. today i sparked a joint outside, strolled over to the best park in the world, bunch of new trees were put in around the path, looks great :D

then a sparked another joint and walked around the park listening to some tunes.

then sparked a quick jay for the walk back home. relaxing and just totally awesome :smoke:

nothing better than the park.

15. well I have many places ... but my most beloved one is when we go to the desert besides the pyramid and rent horses....me & my friends go deep in desert for about 20 mins of runining on horses...then we sit in our spot where no one exists ....we have our mobile mp3 player and some of our needs like food and stuff...then we light a fire and sit in a circle smoking and singing and laughing out loud :)

by the way am from egypt ;)

EDIT: the best time to do this is...uhmm say starting from 12:00am till dawn ;)

16. northwest Georgia teh Anthony, Still up for a spliff?

Have bong, will travel

17. it has to be either the horse farm down in salem va or the far where my grandma grew up just north of albany ny

18. i was smokin' on a buddy's roof the other day - was pretty chill. i love parks and stuff though. smoking in a chill room beats all though - get the tunes and the incense goin, spark something up and just chill.

19. token on my roof just under my window so i can still hear floyd playin... or just sitting in my room or my back patio... anywhere in my house i feel the most comfortable token... with the aardvark, it has to be with the aardvark.

20. me and my friends and my girlfriend always go back to this one spot we always smoke at, its connected to a wide-ass creek and there is basically one huge rock as a floor and it goes like a 1/4 of the out into the water, above the water oif course, and we threw rocks into the water and made a little waterfall, its fun as hell going down there and gettin high cuz you just feel so peaceful hearing all the birds and the water runnnin, maybe if i can get some pictures i'll post them... c-ya