My favourite lighters

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Coup D'etat, Apr 7, 2009.

1. #1 Coup D'etat, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  2. waste of my time.....thanks

3. Really man? You don't have to be that negative.

To Coup D'etat, thats pretty sick man. I've had a few lighters that've been with me forever. I have these two awesome zippos that I carry everywhere with me. Its been like 2 years now and I haven't lost either one somehow.

4. it remindes me of my friends yellow ligter. for two weeks i watched this lighter bounce around 6 houses then end up back in his hands. it was halarious and easy cause no one ever has a yellow bic lighter

5. ^^^i second this post:ey:

6. Haha I've had my blue Bic lighter forever, but it just burned out. I feel so devistated. :(

7. TJ. Can't you refill it?

All the douche bags: toking tools + shove it.

It doesn't feel right if I do it without those two. They've traveled with me, a lot.

8. I wish I could keep track of a Bic for more than a week. They always end up getting lost in my car or stolen. My girlfriend cleaned out her purse the other day and found eight dead lighters in it lol.

I usually don't even bring a lighter to sessions anymore, someone's always got one on them. But I do always carry my 4-leaf clover Zippo, for joints, blunts, and the occasional cigarette.