My favorite rollin tray!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by naomicakess1, Apr 23, 2022.

1. This is my first post on tapatalk and I think this is the right place. I'm a HUGE Mac Miller fan and I've had this tray for a few months. I have more than I'd like to admit, but this is my favorite. [​IMG]

Naomicakess1 on IG & Snap

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. That setup is everything you need. I can see why you love it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you listen to Mac miller?

Naomicakess1 on IG & Snap

4. Thats a nice tray, I like how it matches your piece. I got a rick and morty one a while back, was nice to finally have a larger tray. I only had a small raw tray before this, it also matches my pieces. Rick n Morty dab rig, and my bong is clear and blue.

IMG_5141.JPG vlcsnap-2022-03-19-18h05m38s643.png

• Like Like x 3
  5. Someone please explain what a 'rolling tray' is used for.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. roll all your blunts spliffs and joints on it. :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Here's mine, I hope to upgrade to a bluray cover one day

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Hard back Textbooks in high school were my go to :smoking-banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. For me it's just a place to keep shit. My small raw keeps my dab tools, concentrates and random other shit, my main tray is just a crumb catcher, set some nugs on it leave my grinder on it, lighter, bowl piece sometimes, it gets messy so I clean it. Basically an ashtray minus the burnt ash, just a place for crumbs and smoking stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Need to take a sesh out to the shop? no worries, bong in one hand, loaded tray in the other, fine sketchy balancing act haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Amazing. An actual tray... Luxury! When I were a lad it were a piece of the Liverpool Echo, with a bit of Nigerian from one of the Africans off a freighter in Gladstone Dock, crumbled into it. These days I use any flat surface.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yeah I used CD cases and text books as well, made bongs, and sat huddled on rocks to smoke. It's nice to treat yourself over the years, I don't buy nice things but I have all the little things that make my smoking experience easier, cleaner, or just nicer. No different than the nicer desk I got for my computer. Sure the one I had worked, but looked ragged, was uncomfortable, and had little space. Gotta be comfortable in that smoking zone.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Where you from buddy????

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. UK. Where it's still illegal to have weed... back in the 70s if anyone had suggested that weed would be legal in much of the USA yet remain illegal in England, I would have laughed in disbelief.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #15 Weedweasle, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Nice! Welcome to the city.
    I have a Ccoa cola tray I got in 1975.
    Looks like you are definitely in the right place!

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. This was the dab station for a little bit. Trays are great for keeping things together

IMG_5117.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. He’s not my go to’ artist but I still listen to some of them. Unfortunately his music only caught my attention after his passing but it was never too late to appreciate a legend.
    What are your favourite songs of his? I want to get back into Mac Miller now lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. After this thread Im looking at getting organized...a tray for my vape with a jar marked 'in' (the weed)
    and 'out' (the used vaped stuff)
    Under test I changed the 'out' jar to the largest flat jar I own ..so I can empty the vape into the lid,
    then into the jar later, without taking my eye of the screen.
    Im a projectionist, so ash and shit is a no no so you see I need the weed lololololol

I see no trays around me here, so I'll get a 2 pound? steak tonight and try that as a tray ...lol
    after downing the meat with fries and onions lololol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Made in 1933 for my mother by her father and grandfather 20190409_094952 (1).jpg 20190409_100244(0).jpg , it was given to her on her 3rd birthday

• Like Like x 1