My favorite pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jtevans70, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I was given this pipe, and I like it better than any other pipe I own.

2. #2 jtevans70, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    [quote name='"jtevans70"']i was given this pipe, and i like it better than any other pipe i own.[/quote]

ForumRunner_20120731_104648.png

ForumRunner_20120731_104621.png

It was free. It's the best steamroller I've ever had. It's a gecko but colors chage like a chameleon.

3. Sweet pipe man. Steamrollers are the shit, my favorite pipe is also my steamroller.

4. Is it long? Looks like a mini roller

5. [quote name='"jtevans70"']

it was free. It's the best steamroller i've ever had. It's a gecko but colors chage like a chameleon.[/quote]

ForumRunner_20120731_105847.png

ForumRunner_20120731_105919.png

6. #6 jtevans70, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']Is it long? Looks like a mini roller[/quote]

It's a mini roller but fat rather long. Great for big hands, like mine.

7. [quote name='"jtevans70"']

It's a mini roller.[/quote]

Cool dude I love my roller and mini's are the shit they hold a lot but the people never know lol

8. Had one just like that minus the frog and it was colored different. Sweet lil piece

9. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Cool dude I love my roller and mini's are the shit they hold a lot but the people never know lol[/quote]

Yes, this what I found out. It holds a lot of smoke and the flavor seems to be better because of this.

10. Nice new pipe OP :)

11. [quote name='"jtevans70"']

Yes, this what I found out. It holds a lot of smoke and the flavor seems to be better because of this.[/quote]

Yeah but still it's a lil harsher IMO

12. oh my god the glass work on that steamroller is making me jizz blood

13. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']oh my god the glass work on that steamroller is making me jizz blood[/quote]

I know. I love it. So happy with this pipe.