My Favorite New Bowl (Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kaderade, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I think it's actually a very nifty pipe. It's a nice sort of "mid-range" artwork thing...not heady, but definitely apart from the norm.

Also, this is just too hilarious.

2. dude, thats beautiful!
    it looks like it also doubles as a security device, that way, if someone tries to steal your herbs at a party, or is trying to bog it all, you can give 'em a few shanks! xD

3. its not his he got the picture off the internet

4. His or not
    That is one sick piece

5. I had an old bowl kind of like that but orange posted on here it used to be my favorite. Sick piece man.

6. Epic Fail lol. i find it hilarious that you lied about that lol what were you trying to acheive

7. hahahaha pwnd

8. looks fuckin sweet

9. lmfao. that's embarrassing. :hide:
    pretty sweet pipe though. nice n thick. which is one of my first concerns when buying a pipe because clumsy me drops pipes like they're hot.

10. dude thats a way badass pipe for a hell of a deal

11. bbbbahhahahahahahahahahaha. im baked and this shit is hilarious. i hope kid posts back, we all know he want. good shit.

12. that shits whack yo:smoking:

13. you dont have to lie to be cool on the interwebs bro...especially at a place as chilled as a herb forum

14. wow bro thats a tight ass pipe

15. It isn't his, he stole the photo off of the internet. lol

16. Rofl, this shirt is so hilarious, I got stitches on my lip and it hurts so bad cause I was literally LOLing at this.