My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. Beautiful looking room bro!! I can almost smell it through the computer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. #1162 HappyFarmer, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Packed and looking good !!
    You are gonna be pulling some jars from the looks of it. I never had any herm issues with the grandbubbles ..knock on wood. Did have a killer grape bubble gum pheno though that went all dark purps with her fall colors. Should have cloned it haha

• Like Like x 2
  3. Damn bro!

4. DRIVE BY

• Like Like x 1
  5. 10 months later, I'll reply eventually

• Like Like x 2
  6. Got a few new girls going, 3x GDP and 3x critical kush. I stunted the one critical somehow, so she's lagging behind. They need a TP badly, hoping to get it done tomorrow. Bagged soil + bottle nutes is the plan. IMG_20201112_222003.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh yea!!! Here we go I look forward to see this play out

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'll do some updates, haven't been active here in some time, good to see you still here!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dodge!!

Looking good man. Good to see ya here

• Like Like x 2
  10. Progress since last update for sure, full canopy. About to TP and do a quick train, then flip em around Christmas time frame IMG_20201220_224128.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whoa! Is it really you??

What's up man! The plants look good and strong. Good to see you around!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Looking real good so far. Glad to see ya swing by the city

• Like Like x 1
  13. How then girls coming? Should be getting close eh?

14. What’s going on D ? Sitting on day 43 I had planned on going to 70 but they may come down a week sooner than that.

Got to water tonight I’ll snap a few pics and drop by your spot with them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. What's up fellas, good to see y'all here! Hope you're all done shopping and such, holidays coming up fast

• Like Like x 1
  16. What’s going on Dodge hope all is well.

Plants look awesome man. Do we know if they are all ladies?

17. Nice man! We're actually much closer than I thought! By my count, I'm pushing 45 today! I always thought that I was behind your count for some reason.

I kinda want to get them down right around 55, day 60 being the latest cause I'm gonna also need the tent for some dry time before I get them in the jars. My clones are already filling up my little cabinet and I need the space so it's gotta be game time soon. ...not gonna rush it though lol
    Man it's already here and Ive barely watched anything Christmas traditional on tv!

Got all my shopping done a week or so ago...special shout out and thanks to the Amazon delivery personnel for not breaking any of my shit.

• Like Like x 1