My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. Yea I had the same experience, a little fluffy and a pain to trim, but sure turned around with a little rest. Snacks had a KILLER plant, big ol nugs. Hopefully the babies will be breaking ground within the next 24 hours.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welp, its been a hot minute since ive updated, but im getting ready for the flip. I have some before shots after i pulled them out of the room, and then some afters. Almost getting everything tuned in, but I've got some stuff I'd rather not run but it happened to be there (rooted clones, wrong GDP pheno) and I planted them up. The super short and leafy ones are the crappy GDP pheno.. never really turned color on me, and were super leafy and rather small. In this pic you can see them front and right, a pair. Basically I chopped the crap out of them and spread them out with the idea that hopefully I can keep up on the leaf growth and basically only allow the tops to grow out.
    1504515053702.jpg
    A before and after of them
    1504515297129.jpg
    Everyone tucked back In.. it appears the pic is sideways but too late to fix that, sorry. In the back left corner is a bent over GB#3, back right is a chemdog. Middle two are the GDP rejects. Front double row is an Afghan Cow from (something or other breeder ? Google it I can't remember lol) and a clone of itself. Total front right is a chemdog clone and a #3 clone in the same container, I am hoping they grow basically upright and stick like, we will see how it goes as a trial.
    1504515318203.jpg
    Finally, the veg cab. I just closed it off tonight to test temps before flip in a week or so. I'm expecting it to sit right at 80deg but that's a bit warm it seems and I need to find a way to improve airflow without adding another fan.
    1504515681785.jpg

Alright i gotta get to bed, my back is aching pretty good after bending over the telescope and then gardening for about 6 hours consecutive.

Later blades

• Like Like x 4
  3. Looking right proper in there. Found a real winner pheno of Gibs with that indica heavy one and it's getting color. Mega frosty too. All around winner.

You are gonna have monsters again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yea I'm thinking I should have flipped already but waiting for these runts to catch up kinda put me behind. I layed em out stadium style with the tall ones at the edges, hoping I get decent light penetration. It's about time to swap bulbs and hit the button, gonna give it til Friday though, these clones need to get settled in for the ride yet. I wound up with 3 gibs, too small to sex so far, gonna have to wait for the next round on em ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good in there Dodge!

That Chem looks like its stinky one eh? I agree with Happ, you're gonna a have some monsters again .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks D, yea they are pretty dank in there, I had to wear gloves to strip an out because my fingers were getting so sticky already.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well the new light hasn't really helped much with temps all closed up, looking at 82 degrees. Gonna have to deal with it i guess.

Took another pic, the right way this time ;) 1504553417369.jpg 1504553425794.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I like it all!

The cuts look healthy and so do the big gals. Sending you good vibes for another big haul man!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like it all!

The cuts look healthy and so do the big gals. Sending you good vibes for another big haul man!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks bro, I think im finally getting the hang of this. Daily misting with some 20% strength veg nute seems to be the key here. ;)

11. Thanks bro, I think im finally getting the hang of this. Daily misting with some 20% strength veg nute seems to be the key here. ;)

12. Thanks bro, I think im finally getting the hang of this. Daily misting with some 20% strength veg nute seems to be the key here. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. My buddy just stopped past. Brought me a cut of the blue dream. This is the real deal, already smells as I remember it. Pretty stoked right now for this, not gonna lie

1505532494980.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. My baby, the grandbubble #3, on the left and a sweet ass momma chemdog on the right. Amazing structure and such a perfect plant with this chem. A keeper already I can tell.
    1505544053001.jpg
    Here are your anti-keepers.. but they mainly lool like garbage because i just spread them out and seriously pinched the crap out of them. Its A pair of GDP that was just a bad pheno. Leafy as FCK and kinda runt like. No colors until about 10 weeks or so. Decent fruit smell and sativa buzz tho. They are devil lettuce too lol, 3 blade leaves dominate the canopy
    1505544134532.jpg 1505544241876.jpg

Can't remember the breeder Afghan cow on the left. A clone if itself on the right. This baby takes root very easily and all around great structure. This may be my new personal stash sativa. See how she turns out.
    1505544257715.jpg

The "loaded" room. Gonna go back to smaller plants after this. Honestly wanted to do some smaller ones this time but .. the ol 6P rule comes Into effect"

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.

This is gonna be half way to a piss poor performance I can tell already. Half these plants are too big.. the other half are genetically inferior. And my soil is partially depleted and partially way too heavy. My 2018 will be on point though if this new soil I'm baking up turns out like I'm hoping. ;) nice and fluffy leaf mold based compost.

1505544331718.jpg

And here is the ol veg cab. Nearly as full as the main room, can't say I don't make the most of what I've got at my disposal. ;)
    1505544587051.jpg

Peace and love as always,

• Like Like x 3
  15. Lookin real nice Dodge!! That Chemdog looks very promising.

She looks set up to handle a heavy load.

It put a huge smile on my face to see that BD clone in your stable

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks bro, getting a nice little stable going here. Already trying to figure out how to shut this all down and move without losing anything though. Won't be long! House probably going up for sale this time next year

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice work in there Dodge! Plants too big and robust?? As ol TroutTalker used to say "them are 1st world problems!"

• Like Like x 2
  18. 1st world problems indeed! Thanks man, Happy Sunday!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Wow, just hit 5 years as a member here! Where has the time gone?! Shout out to my bros that have been here following this since day 1, and those I've found along the way! I've been absent lately but y'all are definitely family to me at this point!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Sup Dodge! I hope you're doing good out there and recovering from excellent times with the fam.

• Like Like x 2