My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. Fascinating indeed !

You may find this short podcast interesting it touches on plant intelligence and the bond they have with living soil.

I'm not going to lie the hosts are a bit on the annoying side lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Well, I think i have exceeded my own expectations here. Got the GB all rough trimmed and into jars this morning, totaled out at 186g, about 6.6oz. I'm thrilled with that # and that's a new personal record for me, defeating the green crack 5.8oz in a 7 gallon.
    Tomorrow I'll try and jar up the gib and see where she is gonna be sitting, so far I'm exceeding predictions!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice man !!
    That GB can be deceptive. Chunky Monkey !!

Nice pull and congrats on a new personal record !!

Happy Farms

• Like Like x 2
  4. I really was happy to break 6 on her. And actually I pulled down about 20 grams of sample that I completely forgot about so in all actuality I broke 7 on this girl without a doubt

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your one plant just trumped my whole grow I have a feeling lol

Happy Farms

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nahh, you got some gas in the tank bro I see an easy 8 out of ya mann guess we'll find out in a few days eh

• Like Like x 1
  7. #829 (~Dodger~), Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Well, I finished up jarring the gib and we came in at 6z even with a rough trim. A little less than my estimate, and I'm gonna lose some of that with the manicure. So that brings my total for 2 plants to 13z. Nothing to sneeze at but this little experiment showed me.. five medium plants well outperforms 2 large ones. Best efficency I can achieve comes from really packing in tall narrow plants.
    This is gonna hold me over for the year and shit is about to hit the fan with college starting up Monday. I'm going full bore, time to sprint for the finish line. I am sceduled to the point where I literally don't know when I am going to sleep 2 days a week. Seems to me that my most likely option is going to be finding an empty corner at the college and catching a small nap for my "sleep" Tuesdays and Thursdays. Showers aren't even gonna happen Monday Wednesday and Friday it's straight to campus after work and directly to bed after that. Yea, no shower. I'm pushing that hard.
    So what I'm getting at is, I'm gonna be scarce around these parts until May 2017. I wish all my friends well here I will be missing ya but don't worry I should be back at some point.

Peace MFS ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. It will be worth it in the long run bro so go get your hustle on and be well.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Thanks bro! That's my motivation man, getting out of the laborer stuff. Self preservation and such :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. We'll be checkin on ya bro! Do your thing! Congrats on that harvest too!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man! It's such a roller coaster ride. I'm so motivated to push hard right now but I know come November I'm gonna be a zombie wondering what the hell I have done to myself lol. Just a few more years man, gotta secure my future then im freeeeeeeeee

• Like Like x 1
  12. Long time everybody.. just dropped past to share a little something..How about this little mutant. She isn't growing from the tip anymore (no nodes) but instead switched to the primaries.

Something weird has happened, I had to manually attach this pic. Guess the app is screwed up again!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. That's really cool looking but man mutants piss me off lol.

What strain was it?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Indigo, it's a gdp x blueberry :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    And yea this is a backup I really want to do a run of all grand bubble, but I dropped 4 of these incase I don't get the females I need.

• Like Like x 2
  15. What kind of ratio do you normally get with your beans?

Grand bubble definitely peaked my interest. So did gibberish.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I'd say right at 50-50 man, but last time I got, I wanna say 4 out of 12, but this time it looks like I might have 9 of 14, but too early to tell I'm only going by structure at this point. The more compact ones have been female for me in the past. I'm about 2 weeks out from sex I would guess on these right now I'll let ya know

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. Here is everybody, 10 Gb and 4 indigo. Looking to flower 5 GB

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Good looking group man can't wait to see that room packed with those monsters you grow

• Like Like x 3