My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. Stopped off at grammas house today she is on vacation and I'm "babysitting the girls" ;)
    Grandbubbles
    [​IMG]

Not sure what these 3 are but I know it's big bud crossed with something else.. maybe sour D. [​IMG]

I think this mulch is sapping all the nitrogen out of the soil, things are a bit yellow, but not my garden ;) and hell they look better than mine so I should just keep my mouth shut lmao

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks like ol grandma has a nice little garden over there. That dill looks nice as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yea she does a ton of herbs and spices, it's a pretty cool plots she has little garden beds all over with stuff. I thought it was dill too at first but it's actually this huge anise plant.. smells like black licorice! Yuck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Black licorice!!! Chop that evil thing down for her asap

5. Tell me about it hahahha nasty stuff. She makes tea with it of all things! It's actually pretty cool, she has alot of herbal tea recipes and always hooks me up with amazing smelling stuff, this little tub smells like honey tastes, the tea ain't bad either
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sweating my ass off right now.. getting prepared for harvest. Just did another round of defol, really getting em stripped down. I'll tell ya what, the gib is pretty short on trich, but she is GREASY AND OILY I've never really seen something like this. She just sweats this citrus smelling grease, she's covered in it and I think I'm loving it! I bet this would be an amazing rosin plant!

• Like Like x 3
  7. And I am glad the city finally got me back online, been having all sorts of access issues. Grow forums were gone, my subbed threads were gone, couldn't post but I could view... weird stuff. Happy Saturday yall maddafackas

• Like Like x 3
  8. Just got back from a party, smoked 2 gib jays.. I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Looks like leafy garbage unfortunately but, some of most upper smoke I've ever had

• Like Like x 2
  9. It's amazing just had to reiterate lol

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sounds like a nice toke. I think I mixed up during the tp. My "big" GrandBubble has to be the Gibs.
    The other 2 look identical and like the other GB I did last run.

You got some monster colas. Very dense ?

Happy Farms

• Like Like x 2
  11. #791 (~Dodger~), Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    The gb is dense as they come.. she's very nice smelling too. This is direct display of the mother bubblegum strong indica expression.
    Oddly enough the gib has a GB mother and is some of the least dense stuff I have ever seen.. like it's so weird a pure indica growing mother taken past the blueberry has produced a really heavily Sativa expression in the form of the Gib. The smoke off of gib is amazing though I must say, not very strong but very smooth for a leafy strain and the buzz is all up. I think the "grease" instead of trich that im seeing on her is why she's so smooth.
    Ahaha I thought so man.. I've only really seen one GB pheno I couldn't believe you had a new one ;) have you done a gib yet or is this your first?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Here's some shots of the gib. I like to cut my buds off the stem, even for the main colas.. they just seem to cure out better when I'm in a hurry.. so this was a big "bud" but I chopped it into individual pieces. The flash does alot to accentuate the trich, just a look at this stuff in person doesn't show this much sparkle. I stacked the stuff up into a ball to show how loose this stuff is, very airy.. but so sticky, I can kind of mold this stuff however.. anyways here's some pics. This is about 7 grams off one cola [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. A wise man once told me
    " beauty is only a light switch away"

Might not be the prettiest nugs but as long as it tastes good and gets your rocks off...know what I'm sayin main.

• Like Like x 3
  14. He'll yea bro, they're a little leafy but I only have please myself lol I can live with this :)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sup Dodge! That smoke looks pretty tasty! I hope your weekend was a good one bro.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh yea man I had a great weekend thanks, it was a big party :) we really fit alot in. Plus I was pretty happy to do some smoking on top of it all

• Like Like x 1
  17. Glad to hear it man! Just kicked back all day over here. Been glued to the olympics everyday, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Murica!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Well, decided I didn't have enough gib for vacation so down comes another branch for a speed dry. TIMBERRRRRR

This is at least 10g if I had to make an educated guess, heavy but not dense.. kinda weird stuff definitely the most unique plant I've grown, LOVE IT

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. #800 HappyFarmer, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Vacation bud ftw !!

This is my first Gibs. I started 5 and got one female lol

Happy Farms

• Like Like x 3