My favorite bong- From dirty to clean (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Rocketbass, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Here she is all dirty this morning-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All cleaned up!-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All milked up!
    [​IMG]
    The old crappy stuff the bong came with... and I broke.(not too upset, haha)
    [​IMG]

2. DAMN man those hard water stains suck, hard. Get some white vinegar and let it soak,then after rinsing it out a shitload of times to make sure there is no residue, run some distilled(or bottled is fine) water through it. I never use unfiltered tap water in my glass, it leaves nasty spots.

3. I'll give that a shot, thanks. :)

4. Nice, looks beautiful, hows it :bongin:

5. Wonderfully! I have quite a few pieces, but this is DEFINITELY my go-to, or "daily driver". :smoking:

6. #6 ShatterWulf, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    DAMN DUDE! How long was it before it was cleaned?

7. Hahaha, probably 3 or 4 weeks.

8. That stemless ashcatcher is pretty sweet.

9. lol I just got around to cleaning my daily driver RooR!! Sucks with those water stains, but I'm sure u can get them off... Do u use distilled water in the chambers??

10. Damn that is cool. What did you clean it with salt and iso?

11. Sometimes, it really depends if the Brita thing is full or not. I try to, but if I wanna smoke, I'm not waiting for that thing to filter the water, haha.

Yup, it's what I've always used. Never fails. :)

12. nice piece man. and you did a good job cleaning it. props

13. Very cool piece.

14. I bet it smells nice, i hate when my peices smell like shit

15. Haha, yeah. It was getting really bad. The smell is usually what gets me to clean it.

16. Well... unfortunately, she broke today. :( It's a sad day for sure.

17. How did it break? that sucks man, looks like such as nice bong

18. My g/f went to pull the bowl out of the catcher and for some reason it kinda stuck inside the catcher a little, enough to pull it out of the downstem. Once it was out of the downstem it fell from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. Then there was water all over her... and I was very sad. It broke out one chunk, so hopefully I can salvage it so I can use it while I save up for another. It's such a shame. I loved this thing so much. Hopefully the glue holds. I'm letting it set for 24 hours before I try to put water in it. I also have a sturdy Kind Creations sticker I'm going to put over it, to help brace it.