Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Father was a G back in the day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #21 Lugef, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Idk haha.

2. heh what the fuck is a g anyways? seventh letter of the abc's all i know.

3. a gangster :cool:

4. bahahahahha, "gangsters"

5. You guys are all fucking dicks haha let the man tell his story.

6. A "G", or maybe a hippie, or was a college/high school student, or worked in construction or fast food..... :smoking: :bongin: :smoke: Lots of people light up!

Have any of you guys thought of educating your parents? No, I'm not going to say "Show them the "Union". :p

I want you to think about your parents and grandparent's health. What "runs in your family"? Does Alzheimer's or cancer worry them?

Next, click that first link in my sig and read the titles. It is very likely that I have at least one study that you can use to educate your parents.

I'm going to use diabetes as an example, since diabetes is very common and more serious than you likely know!

Diabetic retinopathy is the #1 cause of blindness in American adults. Diabetic neuropathy (pain, tingling or numbness in hands and feet) is hard to treat with conventional medicine. Diabetes can damage the heart, too! :eek:

So in your ramblings on the net ;) , you have found -

Marijuana Compound May Help Stop Diabetic Retinopathy (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Compound May Help Stop Diabetic Retinopathy[/FONT]

Cannabinoids inhibit and may prevent neuropathic pain in diabetes. (news - 2010)
    MediGardens: March 2010: Cannabinoids inhibit and may prevent neuropathic pain in diabetes. (University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)

Cannabidiol Attenuates Cardiac Dysfunction, Oxidative Stress, Fibrosis, and Inflammatory and Cell Death Signaling Pathways in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy (full - 2010) http://www.natap.org/2010/newsUpdates/marijuana.pdf

Non-Psychoactive Cannabinoid Reduces Incidence Of Diabetes, Study Says (news - 2006) Non-Psychoactive Cannabinoid Reduces Incidence Of Diabetes, Study Says - NORML

Cannabidiol is the #2 cannabinoid in cannabis.

Showing a diabetic parent those articles, may change their mind about cannabis! :eek:

It also gives you a preventative reason to use cannabis! :rolleyes: Diabetes seems to run in families, should you wait for the diabetic damage to begin? Or play it smarter to (oh so pleasantly) prevent any damage from happening? And maybe prevent it from happening all together! :D

Medical use is much more acceptable to the adult mind than "just" getting high!

Granny :wave:

7. my dad said he moved kilos of cocaine but i dunno if i believe him

8. lol he was a g:p:p??

if all smokers are g's that would mean all g's are smoker.

does not compute.

9. Smoke out your dad!
    Bet you the weed is much better than in his day.

:smoke:

10. My father was a literal gram of weed. Now that's a G.

11. That's what I would with my son or daughter. Although I could act angry and "confiscate it" which means that I'll smoke it myself and force them to give me the dealer's info then get some more.

12. Thats sweet man, my parents unfortunetly believe in all the government propaganda that was from all the way back to the 1930s.. but im a grown ass man, i got my own place.. its all good:smoking: