Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer My Father has Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer with some spread to Liver... Need MMJ / RSO Guidance

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by verdelife, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Hi There,

My dear Father has been diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer with some spread to his liver. He has undergone nine chemotherapy treatments... and he is being ravaged both physically and mentally.

We have finally talked him into adding MMJ to his treatment. We believe it will be easier for him to tolerate vs. opiates and nausea medications. However, his oncologist gave us some mumbo-jumbo story that he feels MMJ negatively interacts with chemotherapy and skewing the numbers/counts. So much that he (rather) prescribed Dad "Marinol" vs. MMJ path. It is unbelievable. Of course, I have continued with the conversation and pushing the next step of getting Dad on MMJ.

With that said, can anybody tell me any real-life experience in treating pancreatic cancer with MMJ? And, what is the best cannabinoid oil to use - RSO? If so, what type and how much per day?

There are no words that I can write to fully describe my appreciation for any and all help and guidance. I'm trying to save my Dad's life and in a race against time. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. @verdelife
    Most current thinking is that THC is a needed and very important part of the MMJ approach.. Marinol is totally devoid of any THC or the rest of the psychoactive compounds..
    Granny Storm Crow's Medical Marijuana Research List January 2016 – Beyond Chronic
    Here is Granny Storm Crows extensive strain list..
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    This is bad kats canna oil thread for making the most potent product you can create..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    My own much shorter thread condenses much of kats information into just 9 pages so far..
    ==================================
    You have two forms of treatment to consider.. Depending on how much cannabis you'll have assess to or can afford to buy.. Legal state or Not ??
    The first approach is to simply relieve the symptoms associated with the current medical treatments.. Cannabis can control much of the nausea and loss of appetite the treatments come with..
    The other approach is the full on RSO approach of massive dosing of active oil to the point of zombie life for about 3 months.. You have to take so much your all but blind, staggering, stupid from it.. My personal choice to be honest but that's me..
    RSO oil style caps are not very hard to make and I can walk your through it simply enough once you have an ounce or more of weed to work with..
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    You can find me on my thread if needed..
    BNW

3. #3 mrsilly, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016

The average treatment is for 2 months. Ingesting a mil. of Whole plant extract in three separate doses 3 x a day. That is 1/3 of a mil 3x day. So 66 mil of Whole plant extract is two month supply. 100 3 mo.

It is better to take more then less. After he gets used to the medicine. He can take more Whole plant extract and or Supplement with, Smoking, Medables, and caps. You want to keep those receptors filled with cannabinoids.

Try to find an organic grower IMO best, or buy Organically grown. Grow you own. When the MMJ is reduced and concentrated so is any pesticides. This is important!!!!!!!

A patient with Pancreatic Cancer will get his oil this week. I would be happy to let you know how it proceeds. The indications are positive. Which is how you need to focus the thoughts.

Peace

• Like Like x 2
  4. When the doctor said this...........

However, his oncologist gave us some mumbo-jumbo story that he feels MMJ negatively interacts with chemotherapy and skewing the numbers/counts. So much that he (rather) prescribed Dad "Marinol" vs. MMJ path. It is unbelievable. Of course, I have continued with the conversation and pushing the next step of getting Dad on MMJ.

The doctor doesn't make any money when you go that route.
    Not all docs this way but they have been trained in their culture it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

That may sound cold but I've talked to enough REAL doctors with a SOUL and who remember the oath they took that in many cases this is the TRUTH!

Don't forget to make sure he is taking omega 3. Go to Granny's info to find out how important that combo is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cure Your Own Cancer site will have plenty of great information on how much to use for him with other very useful info. Take the time to watch a film called the Scientist by Zach Klein and present it to your doctor. This is the documentary many have been waiting for when it comes to cannabis as medicine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heres at least something on dosage Dosage Information « Phoenix Tears | Rick Simpson

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Hashmaster and dry sift hash into capsules is the best route in my opinion as well. My focus was always using what is available, plant to concentrate to caps, or concentrate to caps, as making your own would take time but that's the best way to know exactly what is and isn't in them. Hash is the closest non solvent concentrate and that is what I want to see more of for edibles and topicals.

8. Wish him the strength and perseverance to get through this brother. Lost my dad to Marlboro's fucking ammonia technology

9. Also the great thing about the caps or RSO is the ability to take it sublingually for immediate medication - this is better in my opinion than alcohol tinctures, only coconut oil as a medium is better for some.