My Fat Stalk Update Can you say fat?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 5150, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Just wanted to show off this fat stalk I got going. She is way bigger than the last time I looked. Easy to see why I am a Proud Papa. She is pushing 2 litter soda bottle size.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I thought mine was big, very nice :hello:

3. Damn. I've got 4 year old trees that don't have that thick a trunk.

What are you feeding that thing? How old is it?

4. thats a true beast right there :D

5. ............is...................is that the tree of life?!?!?!

6. that is not a plant... it is a Marijuana TREE..... congrats again 5150.... im still waiting on the harvest...

7. NICE............REALLY NICE.......what else can be said

8. how tall did that one get?:eek:

9. She is about 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall. The fence you see is a 2 foot lattice on top of a 7 foot fence. She has about 4 to 5 more weeks left.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. HOLY SHIT! What strain, may i ask? And also did you top or fim these?

11. G-13 is the strain.

this plant was not topped or anything. I started tieing her over at about 6 feet tall. Thats it.

12. Is that all under clear plastic? I want to kick a field goal through your supports...

13. 5150,did you sell your soul to the devil?

14. Haha^^ very nice! i wish i lived incali or a place with nice weather. Enjoy your harvest!

15. #15 ithofbubbles, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    i wanna just fuckin swing on that shit like an ape. u should save those logs and build somthin.

16. u could probably make amazing amnounts of hash out of that stalk. or use them as fire logs and have yourself a nice indoor camp fire!

17. Yes the stalk will be treated and made into a coat rack to hang my coats on. It has enough stems to make a perfect coat rack to hang on the wall by my door. Or it would also make a perfect table base if you were good with wood.

18. damn sounds nice! Whats funny is most people will probably not realize its a marijuana stalk. You could carve like designs in it or something if your good with art . Very nice man keep up the good work! ha