Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My fat pick ups!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by olylongbord11, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Recently picked up a QP of Cheese for $650 and a half ounce of Fruity Pebbles for $100

Sorry for the picture quality, its my phone

I'll be posting strain reviews and what not, feel free to comment and lemme know what you think of my pick ups!

Here's the cheese...(next to a 5 1/2 inch knife for reference)
    Very dense bud, the nug pictured next to the knife is 2.2. Dank taste, not the smoothest though. Very chill high, seems indica dominant, I have about 2 ounces left
    2013-02-04_17-48-13_384.jpg
    Unknown.jpg

And the Fruity Pebbles...
    Fluffy bud, although the nug pictured is 2.5, it was the only one worth really taking a picture of lol. Smells very sweet, extremely smooth taste, very potent clean high, seems sativa dominant, I have a bout 9 g's left
    2013-02-04_17-47-07_969.jpg
    2013-02-04_17-45-58_689.jpg

2. Very smart thinking. I would Rep but I can't because of our life.

3. Thanks! Excuse me though, I'm not entirely sure what you just said lol

4. Dank buds. Dank prices. :smoking:

5. wheres the qp?

6. Unrelated but love the sig AjBurge, nice pick ups btw olylongbord111

7. QP of Cheese for $650! Where are you?

8. haha thanks man nice username lol!

9. 2nd picture down is a picture of the top of the jar from whats left, I was going to post pictures when I picked it up but i forgot for too long :rolleyes: ill post better ones next pickup! which should be in the next couple days

Washington state!!! I LOVE the prices for dank around here

10. Looks great man, wanna try fruity pebbles for sure

11. Thanks :D I was just gonna smoke on the QP for a little while, and not bother buying anything else but I was at my buddies house and our friend came over with only a half ounce left of it and I had to snatch it up :hello::smoking:

He usually doesn't have very dank weed, but this time he made everybody proud lol

12. i wish i was you right now

13. Don't you get sick of smoking the same thing constantly? I can never smoke more than an eight of the same strain before I feel like my body somehow adjusted to the strain and I'm not getting as high. And personally I like to try new strains, but good buy ntl

14. Looks yummy :devious:

Yeah, I almost couldn't imagine moving somewhere else just cause of my connections here... I don't wanna have to go through all that bullshit again, finding a "good" dealer alone is a fucking quest and a half.

Although mine I say, is fucking amazing. He's my bosses husband, and he works with me, but the catch is that my boss can't find out. He was picking her up[my boss] from the airport one night, and I hit him up, and he left me an ounce in his mailbox for me and just said "we can figure everything out tomorrow!"

Then the next day i got the rest of my QP :D

Well just come on by and roast a bowl with me :hello:

15. Well if you're in SoCal before march, hit me up. After that it's back to TN

16. Yeah I do get sick of the same weed after a while, but I go through about a QP a week so...

yeah....

That's more than most lol...

Sweet! I'll keep that in mind!

17. A qp a week?! damn that's what's up lol.

18. jesus. if you got the money power to ya.

19. hehehehe....:devious::devious: