My Fantasy

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Jul 27, 2012.

1. If this would happen tonight or sometime in the near future, I would be so happy. This is my greatest fantasy and I can picture it vividly.

I would be at the red line stop in Chicago. I'm at the Roosevelt stop where it's underground and extremely shady.

I'm on my way home and, since it's so late, the stop is nearly deserted except for me and one other lady - the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I would kill for an opportunity to approach her but I have two things going against me:

1. The environment may cause her to feel vulnerable and unwelcoming to any advances.
    2. I'm a pussy and know she's out of my league.

Knowing this, I keep my distance. Things are pretty quiet and the train is still nowhere in sight. Suddenly, a man in ragged clothes runs down the stairs. I brace for the worst, when he zooms right by me. I'm safe but he's heading right for the lady.

Without thinking, I charge the man who is attempting to mug this defenseless woman. I fight him with everything I've got. Fists flying through the air. Bones cracking.

It looks like I've got him beat-- Then he whips out a blade.

The criminal shanks me right in the side. He twists the knife, squeezing the breath out of me. I fall to my knees and slump down onto the cold, hard concrete platform.

The man got what he came for, the woman's money. He flees. Still, the woman is safe. This woman who wouldn't have given me the light of day is now overcome with emotion. I've spared her life.

She screams for help. But paramedics arrive too late. I'm pronounce dead at the scene.

Local newspapers pronounce me a hero. A man willing to die for another stranger. My family is overcome with grief but are consoled by the fact that I died in the most honorable way.

But more importantly, this criminal receives all the blame for my wasted life. I was the one sitting on my ass, not caring about my future for 20 odd years. Yet, with one brave act, my life goes from a waste to heroic and full of potential.

That's why I'm thankful towards my killer. He allowed me to avoid facing failure and disappointing all my loved ones. After all, due to him, nobody would know what could have become of me.

2. I like it all the way until you die. It would be bomb to at least get some before you die. But you went out like a champ thats for sure.

3. so you'd rather die than face failure
    and you don't even bang the most beautiful woman you ever saw in your fantasy, you just get killed for her
    I guess thats romantic

4. Lol honorable my rectum. If you can't overcome someone with a blade you need to hit the gym or something.

5. Interesting way of thinking. I personally would rather die from overdosing on **censored** than by getting shanked, but the die young theme I agree with.

6. You're right. People who get killed by being stabbed unexpectedly are pussies.

I thought about it but I figured if I die from overdosing then there's nobody to blame but myself and it would look like I threw my life away.

7. Pretty much, yes.

8. Yeah man Your fantasy is to die fighting some hobo instead of letting him take some $? Which he got anyway? Then this chick gets to go home and bang her rich husband while worms eat you.. Sounds boss

You wouldn't even get to enjoy being a hero! You'd be dead.

Me on the other hand.. "Two chicks at the same time." - Officespace

9. + rep for the bold..

10. Thats the biggest failure in itself.

11. This actually sounds nice.
    I don't like thinking pessimistically but, most of us potheads have lived lives filled with failure and to think that everyone will only remember you as a brave hero, someone who saved a random strangers life, would be the best feeling.
    A bittersweet ending, but in my opinion. Worth it.

12. Thanks for the +rep.

But I think a lot of people are missing the point of the thread. It's not about how I go out or getting to bang the woman of my dreams.

It's about forever changing the way people remember me. It's about establishing a legacy.

13. Yeah, I have never seen an in shape person get stabbed before :rolleyes:

14. No, I can think of some other stuff in my life that have been bigger failures. What's wrong with my finally wanting to take the easy route?

15. Idk man. If I saw it on the news i'd probably just think you were dumb for dying over some pocket money

16. Maybe I'm just suicidal but I'm with OP. A life full of "bad decisions" and I'd die for anybody. That's just the ultimate thing a human can do. I could be as rich as Bill Gates but if some hobo was about to get shot I'd jump in the way if I could.

17. Maybe but what if the woman was going to die over some pocket money?

18. Reading this reminded me of Dwight Shructe from The Office :smoking: