(>^^)>My Family of Toking Utensils<(^^<)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrWiggles91, Apr 22, 2011.

1. #1 MrWiggles91, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    I was going to post about the SB I just got but figured I would just make my own pick-up thread :D Gonna start it off with a family picture and add close ups along the way as requested/when I'm not too lazy ;) Got some close ups of the pipes though since this picture didn't turn out too well.

Enjoy my mid-level collection :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Found this in my photo bucket :D You can skip the last 20 seconds. Sorry bout the poor quality.

Clicky clicky \/\/

[​IMG]

2. if awesome glass is middleclass glass, im a retarded hillbilly!

nice collection!

3. #3 bostonbuds87, Apr 22, 2011
    dude, your chillum is almost exactly the same as mine!

i wanna post a pic so you can see but i dont wanna jack ur thread, nice collection by the way

4. What middle class???:rolleyes:
    Nice collection...:smoke:

5. Haha. I would like to see it actually :D If you don't mind of course.

Haha. Guess I just thought that if my tubes weren't worked, they didn't classify as high end :eek:

6. [​IMG]

7. #7 MrWiggles91, Apr 22, 2011
    That's fucking silly :D

You have "warts" and I have yellow spikes ;)

I'm Mr. Wiggles and I approve of this message.

8. i see what you're saying about middle class.

but there's nothing wrong with that collection at all

9. Anyone know if this is just a knock off or a Leisure? I'm pretty sure it's a knock off but I want confirmation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. yup it is... grab one of those from hideaway where im sure you picked it up. still stacks great but deff not lesiure if you really look at it i found a few spots that were not all even or whatever. mine is 5 inch or 6 inchs cant remember and mines at home. Nice glass pics. gotta have a vap session with ur SSV n my EQ.

11. Cool bro! You a fan of glass?

12. Haha. Ya. They gave it to me with my Sheldon Black. Just needed something diffused. I'm talking with a guy about a custom worked gridded stem for $30 shipped :D

Yes, we definitely do. You got a Zob or something, right? We could have quite the epic sesh :devious: After I get my stem and curve, we'll have to work somethin out.

Haha. Maybe.

13. yea got my 14-15inch stemline zob. and EQ i need the bong attachment. what kinda curve are you getting?

14. Something cheap. Spent most of my spare money on 4/20 haha. And, when I found this guy that makes gridded stems for dirt cheap, I couldn't pass it up :D

15. damn ill have to check that out to. i spend waaayyy too much on 420 but whatevr well worth it. think this is my 500 post :)

16. Ya, that one :D

17. whats the buds around up there? that oil tube you have is a sick worked piece and for 100 almost couldnt get better

18. You know me, I'm rockin the Extrema ;)

[​IMG]

Thanks bro. I was pretty happy. I was gonna get a worked black and white curve, then I saw that they are as much as my oiler, if not more haha.

19. yea worked curves are pricey! i think im just going to get a n3rd oil rig for 200 instead of buying a curve for 175 or something might as well just get the full rig. YUM got a little gram left of that saved for when i get back from my trip. been smoking purp and kush. pretty good stuff in LA but prices down here are crack prices lol.

20. Hell ya. That's a good option. I just wanted something done by a local blower :D

I'm jealous. Can't wait to fly there in a month! Got a possible job offer that I'm going to look into. Who knows, this time next year I could be blowing glass in LA instead of making tacos in Minneapolis :cool: